Thread: Anapolon 50 mg

Mams is offline New Member

Anapolon 50 mg

Hello All,

I first of all would love to thank you guys for offering such a great service for peolpe like me amateurs, Okay here i go i'm 25 recently turned 25 ive been going to do the gym on off on off since i was 16 but for the last 6 months i have been going 5 times a day taking all the neccesassry Supplements im doing a Diet aswell im 95 Kg's and i came to a conclussion that i will take steroids ! first of all i will tell you guys what i will be taking first of my cycle would be taking Anapolon 1 tablet perday which will take me up to 20days after that i will be going on Danabol DS 'Blue Lovehearts' which contains 500Pills then i will take Anavatar, i want to say that i respect everyones ideas and as i am a amateur i did alot of researching and came to a conclussion that this cycle would give me that extra push 'shortcut' to get me where i want to get to. My question is how dangerous is Anapolon knowing that all STEROIDS are dangerous, Is taking 1 tablet a day for 20days be ok for a person that never used Steroids in his life ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First going to the gym 5 times a day is to much!!

You need to stop what your considering and do more research, go to the education threads and read all about first time cycles, then go to the pct section and read more, then go over tot he profile section and read about the compound you will be taking but most of all forget about the cycle your wanting to run, its pointless and madness.

Thanks for your reply why is it Pointless and Madness ? im sorry dont misunderstand me i just want to learn is it because its dangerous for first timers ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Thanks for your reply why is it Pointless and Madness ? im sorry dont misunderstand me i just want to learn is it because its dangerous for first timers ?
    Because anps and dbols are not a first time cycle and are not a cycle anyone would implement, your liver would be under to much stress. You need to read and research go to the education threads and read about first time cycles, you also need to undertand pct and most importantly you need to post your diet in the diet section so people can re-design it for you because I can tell it will need work.

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    ANAPOLYN IS THE ONLY STEROID THUSFAR THAT HAS SUCCESSFULLY BEEN LIKNKED TO LIVER CANCER. IT IS HIGHLY TOXIC TO YOUR LIVER. AND DUDE YOU GYM TOO MUCH IF YOU ARE GYMING 5 TIMES A DAY. NO MORE THAN 2-3 TIMES A DAY IF YOU ARE A VETERAN. OTHERWISE ONLY 1-2 TIMES. DO MORE RESEARCH WITH REGARDS TO ORALS ETC. AND START USING I.M OILS. ORALS ARE MAINLY USED TO KICK START A CYCLE. AND MOSTLY ONLY CAUSE WATER RETENTION. WHICH WILL BE LOST AFTER USAGE. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GET A PROPER pct GOING AFTER YOUR CYCLE ALSO WITH ORALS GET MILK THISTLE FOR LIVER PROTECTION.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    First off by your statements in your first post it is clear to most of us you have VERY little knowledge of steroids and should not be considering doing a cycle until you have much better understanding of what they are. You seem to be missing even the basic understanding at this point.

Another thing is I think, HOPE you meant you are going to the gym 5x a WEEK, not 5x a day. If you are going 5x a day then besides having WAY to much free time (you need a hobby/life) you are also over training.

We need all your stats also to give you proper advise.

Age 25
    Height
    Weight 95kg = 209 lbs
    body fat %
    workout experience
    diet.

You need to understand many things. Most importantly is DIET is the key to gaining muscle, loosing fat and using AAS successfully.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-13-2010 at 05:36 AM.

Okay thanks champ for all your input

LOL yup i just went back and i meant 5 times a week LOL geez i aint no hercules LOL sorry guys and thankss once again for all your help

And i will post all my measurements tonight and from what i think i may not take this cycle it just doesnt seem right for me

Hello all,

thanks guys i thought about it and decided not to take Anapolon, Now before i go onto my new question i want to state my Stats, what i take for supplement's, here it goes;

These stats are from the date 26/08/2010

Kg:93

Height:188cm

Chest:109cm

Arms:40cm

Shoulders:128cm

As Supplements;

Before Training:

I take 2 Scoops (half hr before) of Whey Protein mixed with half a spoon off Pure Creatine

And i take 5 x Desicnated Liver Supplement

After workout;

1 Scoop of Whey Protein

and 5x desicnated Liver Supplement

And i go to the Gym 5 times a week

Now my question is should i take my cycle of Danabol + Anavar Oxandrolone in December this year ? my aim and goal is not to become like Kai Green or Arnold Schwarzenegger i just want my body to be muscular and to have a good detail to it thats all, so what should i do ? thanks in Advance

Thread Information