Thread: prolactin

PunkRawk is offline Member

prolactin

what the hell does this do?? convert to progesterone? my test levels are low from cycle i did 8 months ago...i used clomid and hcg post cycle for like 2 months and got test levels back up to normal...however after clomid therapy was over they just dropped down to nothing again....Dr was saying something about prolactin levels..in my research prolactin, lh, fsh and tsh are all produced by the pituitary gland....we tested all the levels...i havent got the results back....however im trying to figure out why prolactin is so important to him....was reading about HRT...it seems as if andro or test cream would replace test but not help the body create it on it's own...what would be the difference between using that and fucking 100 mg's a week of test cyp or enanth?

batmann is offline New Member

Pituitary tumor

Dude I don't want to scare you because it's really no big deal. About three years ago I was having problems with mood swings,energy and yes libido. The blood work came back and showed elevated prolactin levels and very low test levels. My Doc sent me for an MRI and it showed a small tumor on the stem of my pituitary gland. The first thing he did was prescribe Bromocriptine to lower the prolactin. He said that because the gland was being attacked by the tumor it (the pituitary) released prolactin (a female hormone that also has curing properties) to combat the invader. after about 18 months and many blood tests as well as another MRI we found that I still was not producing test. This was also caused by the tumor wrapping around the pituitary. He told me I would need test replacement and started with androgel . I really did not like it. It's kind of like jerking off and smearing the cum on your abs or shoulders. You also have to wait for it to dry and in the morning I really don't have the time. So he said he would try me on test injections every two weeks. After about six weeks he wrote a script for 200mg/ml 10cc vial of Cip and showed me how to self inject. I had never done roids before. Now I like to stack some deca or EQ a couple of times a year along with the Cip for about 10 to 12 weeks. The only thing is that after the cycle I still have to use the Cip as prescribed otherwise I feel kike shit. So far no problems and I look and feel great. Good luck.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i was thinking about using some anti-e and prolactin inhibitors but i will let him do his thing before i go messing around with something i shouldnt....thanks for sharing that story with me though...gives me some other insight and ideas in areas i havent thought about looking...im sure my levels are due to using and not a tumor...god i hope they are...however i will keep that thought open and out there with the dr....

Thread Information