Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    tampa19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10

    Important Question Reguarding finaplix............

    Well I want to make sure about this before I go ahead and start. I was told after doing a cycle that has finaplix in it, because finaplix is such a potent drug and what not that other steroids in your future use will not work that well, if at all.
    Is this true or just a bunch of BS?

    Please only reply if you've done finaplix, then on a different cycle done something without using any finaplex. Or if you know for a fact that this isn't true, Thanks.

  2. #2
    KunipshunFit's Avatar
    KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    HELL - I got the last col
    Posts
    1,003
    ROFLMAO


    well first of all...

    if it's your first cycle...and your going to do fina....GOODLUCK!!! poken ya'self every day or EOD at least is going to get old as shit for a first cycle!!!!

    Second, as with anything, your body builds a tolerance. I did 500mg of Test my first cycle, well my second cycle, i could get away with 500 again MOST likely...but my 5th cycle, I'd have to up the dosage to see gains EQUAL to my first cycle...

    your first cycle is always your best....fresh receptors!

    I'm running Fina and Winny /Clen now..2nd cycle....I love it...

    I wouldnt recommend it for a first cycle to anyone!

    You gotta be confident with the needle before you poke every muscle in a week...

    otherwise, that's a lot of scar tissue...

  3. #3
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire-Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    32,780
    i dont think fina is as bad as everyone says. I've used it a few times. But to answer your question dont run deca with it

  4. #4
    Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    460
    It is not true that "harder" steroids will prevent "softer" ones from working as effecticely in the future. Steroids simply don't work like that. As bodyweight increases, you will always need more steroids to meet the mg/kg demands.

    -SF

  5. #5
    G-S Guest
    Word.

  6. #6
    juicedupdog's Avatar
    juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    48
    run it with 25mg of russian d-bol. and 50mg of fina does wonders. and if your brave get a growth kit

  7. #7
    juicedupdog's Avatar
    juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    48
    run it with 25mg of russian d-bol. and 50mg of fina does wonders. and if your brave get a growth kit

  8. #8
    Breetai's Avatar
    Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy
    i dont think fina is as bad as everyone says. I've used it a few times. But to answer your question dont run deca with it
    why not deca ? *confused*

  9. #9
    roch's Avatar
    roch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    infamy
    Posts
    630
    deca dick possibly? you need a test in there if you're going to use deca.

  10. #10
    platinum's Avatar
    platinum is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The rockies
    Posts
    212
    If you add deca to fina, you're really asking to have deca and fina dick for a long time. Choose either deca or fina and do test with it. Always do test w/fina.

  11. #11
    lucky27's Avatar
    lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    232
    Deca and fina both promote progesterone, so doing both at the same time only increases chance of progesterone induced gyno

  12. #12
    Buschlightcan's Avatar
    Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    378
    Fina is cheap and you get what you pay for it. Shit! I hate the stuff did it once and will never touch it again, horrible gains. And NO!! its not as hard core as everyone cracks it out to be.

  13. #13
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Buschlightcan...
    why are you a fina hater??? I would like to hear your argument against fina, and why you hate it...Im just curious b/c i am fixing to start using in a week.

  14. #14
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    ColdStone, listen to his argument but just remember everyone's body is different and reacts differently to things.

  15. #15
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    505
    *bump for anyone who has had Fina Cough and how to get rid of it.

  16. #16
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    ColdStone, listen to his argument but just remember everyone's body is different and reacts differently to things.
    I had no intentions in arguing with him are letting him change my mind...i just wanted to get his insight on why he hated it???....just trying to soak up some more info.

    Bump for anyone who can answer custom fits Q...and any other fina comments

  17. #17
    Jebac is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    why not deca? *confused*
    Deca and Fina should not be used together couse you could gain your self a nice pair of bitch tits ...... I am not sure exactly how it works but if my memory serves me right somethin about composing cromosones or somethin like that .... I been speakin english for 3 years now so I defenetly don;t know the medical terms right. but if you want gyno then deca and fina is a way to go ..... shit you never know your girl might like it after all ( just don;t mix it)

  18. #18
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebac
    Deca and Fina should not be used together couse you could gain your self a nice pair of bitch tits ...... I am not sure exactly how it works but if my memory serves me right somethin about composing cromosones or somethin like that .... I been speakin english for 3 years now so I defenetly don;t know the medical terms right. but if you want gyno then deca and fina is a way to go ..... shit you never know your girl might like it after all ( just don;t mix it)
    First of all, i wouldnt be worried as much about gyno as i would a limp noodle...they both will also shut you down really hard in PCT...

    The gyno is progesterone related and not estrogen...you can take bromo to treat deca and fina gyno...thats just a chance you have to take...personally after all the research ive done, i think a- deca, test and fina cycle might be the best mass builder avalible IMO...you just have to chance the sides.

  19. #19
    Buschlightcan's Avatar
    Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    Buschlightcan...
    why are you a fina hater??? I would like to hear your argument against fina, and why you hate it...Im just curious b/c i am fixing to start using in a week.
    The reason why i hate fina soo much is because i defidently didn't get what i expected to when using it. Like big texan said everyone reacts differently and i guess i just didnt reacte well. I got barley any sold gains and nothing close to what everyone was saying they get out of fina. Everyone cracks fina out to be such a hard core product when in fact i really disagree(I know there are some other people on here will agree with what i am saying). As far as the side effects went i didnt have much of any problem but then i rarley get any sideeffects from steroids other than small amount of acne on my back. As far as fina cough goes that is horrible in my opnion. It feels like you cant breath because your coughing soo hard. This is just my opinion on the drug and you need more than one opinion to make a decision.

  20. #20
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    buschlightcan....i hear ya...i wasnt trying to form any opinions untill i try it myself..i was just interested in what you had to say about it..thanks

  21. #21
    Buschlightcan's Avatar
    Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    buschlightcan....i hear ya...i wasnt trying to form any opinions untill i try it myself..i was just interested in what you had to say about it..thanks
    Glad to help clarify things.

  22. #22
    Kristopher22's Avatar
    Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Watching Food Network
    Posts
    242
    I am running Tren in every cycle and always get stellar gains. Running 600 mg Enenthate, 300 mg tren, 400 mg eq / week. Without doubt THE best cycle I have done yet! Good hard mass. As for the cough I have never heard of it but I have a horrible hack right now. I assumed it was a cold but maybe this is the fina cough??

  23. #23
    profbiv's Avatar
    profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    336
    Did your cough come on suddenly after your shot? if not I would tend to believe it’s a cold.

  24. #24
    BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    16
    Tren . For Your First Cycle! Try Some Dbols Or Some Test Start With The Basics. Takeing This As Your First Cycle Will Give You Great Results And If You Decide To Take Something Diff. After The Tren. It Will Not Effect The Results Much At All. I Like To Mix It Up Plus You Shouldnt Take It For No Longer Then 4 To 5 Weeks Max. Shits Pretty Nasty On Your Liver. Get Yourself Some Milk Thistle At Least And Hit The Water Hard. Good Luck Man

    BY THE WAY I DONT RECOMEND MIXING DECA WITH TREN. DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO..

  25. #25
    BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    16
    The Reason Why Its Not What Its Cracked Up To Be Is Becuase Your Putting On Lean Mass Not Sloppy Bloated Water Weight. Other Steriods Give You That Quick Jacked Look But All Your Really Getting Is Mostly Water. Who Wants Sloppy Fake Weight. Maybe You Made It Wrong Or Got Weak Shit Off Someone But Its By Far My Fav. 3 Times More Powerfull Then Any Test.. Im Not Bustin On Yea But Maybe You Should Give It Another Shot. Good Luck

  26. #26
    Drummerboy's Avatar
    Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,166
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGJ22
    Tren . For Your First Cycle! Try Some Dbols Or Some Test Start With The Basics. Takeing This As Your First Cycle Will Give You Great Results And If You Decide To Take Something Diff. After The Tren. It Will Not Effect The Results Much At All. I Like To Mix It Up Plus You Shouldnt Take It For No Longer Then 4 To 5 Weeks Max. Shits Pretty Nasty On Your Liver. Get Yourself Some Milk Thistle At Least And Hit The Water Hard. Good Luck Man

    BY THE WAY I DONT RECOMEND MIXING DECA WITH TREN. DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO..
    i really have to wonder why you capitalized every word

  27. #27
    BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    16

    Answer

    Bad habit hit the caps lock.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •