nuke is offline Member

I never get scared but......

This isnt cool. Im freaking, not only do I take Xenadrine and Hydroxycut but I friggin do cardio at full blast about 60-70 %

http://espn.go.com/mlb/news/2003/0218/1510772.html

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    always sad to see something like that. some people push themselves too far, its a reminder for all of us to make sure we're being safe in anything that we do to our bodies.

MDMA is offline Banned
    The story is about a boy who died from taking Xenadrine cuz his temp raised to 108.

Dont trip bro. Some people don't know how to regulate themselves, or dont know their body and have no idea when too much is too much. Play it safe if you're worried.

Xenadrine definatly aided to his high temp, but was not the soul cause of his death if you read the article.

Just remember, "When you think you're in doubt, your in doubt."

PunkRawk is offline Member
    hmm....wow if 2 caps of xenadrine a day made me loose 10 pounds maybe 20 caps will make me loose 60 pounds...see the logic....just like with any substance or drug there is a chance for abuse...im sure under the normal dosages that couldnt have happened....god i was at like 25% body fat percentage once and used both hydroxycuts and xenadrine and worked out harder then i ever have in my life and nothing remotely close to over heating or dizzyness happened to me

Billmister is offline Member
    some people's body can take it, others cant. Like most of the legal drugs out there say. "FOR ADULTS 18 OF AGE AND OLDER". It is sad to see that article, The saying more is better doesn't really direct it to everything. Incresing something can make things worst for your health. Health is the first things you guys should worry about, then everything else comes second. I do'nt want to preach on, but thank's to this board people who give great advise have probably saved lifes for many. I know i would of made a lot of supid mistakes in my past. For all of your, just want to say, take care of your health, it's the most important thing you can have next to family, money, and SEX...lol, hey sex is good for the health to.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Somebody could make a killing selling a watch that monitored your body temp right about now....

nuke is offline Member
    Like I've posted on the other likn about this....Im done bro.
    Not only do I think Im hooked on them but my body temp ALWAYS rises when i pop them..
    ( I know it says 12 weeks only ) AND ??!!!

See what I mean. I have a wife and a 2 year old. I have way to much to lose. Maybe Im just freaking out right now but...FUCK !!! The guy was just 10 lbs over weight , wife pregnant, !! THIS IS FUCKED !!!
    And its not like this is the first case. Why would this shit be banned if it was good for you ?

Sorry for rambling bros.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hye Nuke my brotha, i also heard he had heart and liver damage that he wasnt taking anything for it. And if im not mistaken it says on the bottle not to take it if u have heart or liver problems. Its such a same! Be carefull bro as i know u always are.

OG

thate is offline New Member
    This guy hadn't eaten solid food in two days, and was pushing himself to the limits in extreme heat that he wasn't accustomed to. Throw some fatburners in the mix along with high blood pressure and what do you expect? He also had liver issues.

nuke is offline Member
    O.G. My man. I know you know me WELL !!! And I trust your knowledge, but the report said the product " can or may produce heart or liver damage and any one having these conditions should not take this product..

I just need to stop it and drink coffee !!! FUCK !

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by nuke
    O.G. My man. I know you know me WELL !!! And I trust your knowledge, but the report said the product " can or may produce heart or liver damage and any one having these conditions should not take this product..

I just need to stop it and drink coffee !!! FUCK !
    Ummm, isnt that what i said...

OG

nuke is offline Member
    OK Jackass !!!!! :-).. Once again youre right....

Thread Information