BIG-G is offline Banned

eth inj every 3rd OR 4th day?

Should i inject the eth 250mg shot every 3rd or every 4th day? Was also thinking about injecting the deca300 every 6th day instead of 7th day??? Whats ur guys opinion based on ur personal experience?
    BIG-G

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    do need to split up shots with enanth, it has long acting esters in one shot week will be fine no unless your doing more than 3cc in a shot than maybe you might want to split up your shots into 2 times per week with the deca . doesnt really matter as far as the shots go, do it in begining of the week do it in the middle or do it in the end. levels will be pretty consitent.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i would shoot the test on mon and thur 250mg and then shoot 150mg deca on mon and thur....and put them in the same syrnge...Madmax...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    bro i would shoot the test on mon and thur 250mg and then shoot 150mg deca on mon and thur....and put them in the same syrnge...Madmax...
    This is what I would go for, both are long acting esters so you could get away with once a week shots but I would opt for that split.

Pain.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with Mad Max on this one. Even though both drugs have a long half life relatively speaking, you will find blood levels to be more consistent with bi-weekly injections. For instance, we know test E has a half life of 7-10 days. Using the example of 200mg test E taken once weekly- when first injected, you will get a rise and peak in blood levels within 1-2 days. Once you get this peak it will gradually begin to decline to basal levels (depending on actual dosage taken) in about 10-14 days. Using the 200 mg dosage and a half life of 7 days, at approximately day 7 you would have 100 mg left in the serum, and at day 14 you would have 50 (this may be considered basl) mg left and so on. It would only make sense that increased doses would take longer to reach actual basal levels (ie, if 400 mg were taken, than using a half life of 7 days, at day 7 you would expect to see 200mg serum concentration). I am not sure how well AAS follow linear kinetics, and I am sure they can't at higher levels. But anyways, my point is that you experience this huge spike or peak in blood levels within 1-2 days, which gradually declines (I wish I could say in a totally linear manner, but this may not be the case. We will consider it here for simplicity). Regardless, you can maintain more steady blood levels by preventing these peaks and troughs. If you were to graph it out, you would want to see a steady incline from time 0, which is injection time, until the peak is hit. Accordingly you would expect a gradual decline over a course of days, but the extent of this decline is what will determine the actual effects (or lack of) observed. You don't want levels to drop to low. I feel that by using by weekly injections with both enanthate and deca you can optimize this "window" to avoid more dramatic changes in blood levels. Consistency is the key, we want "steady" blood levels, not fluctuating blood levels. We always want to avoid erradic peaks and troughs, because it in no way helps to maintain steady blood levels. But, this is not to say you won't get good results using once weekly injections, because you still would. But I think this could be optimized by using bi-weekly injects. Whatever your total weekly dosage is of both compounds, divide this by 2 then mix them together in the same syringe and have at it

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Have to agree with this!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post ichabod.

Pain

BIG-G is offline Banned
    THANX BROS, gear should be here next week. Gonna mix 150mg deca with 250mg eth in same syringe for bicep inject every 4 days for 10 weeks. Finish the cycle out with prop/winny 75mg ed,, then clomid and some tribex/dhea and a 500 lb bench to boot !!!! BIG-G

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bi injects are gonna hurt like a bitch man. try shooting glutes first to see how it feels before you go right to sopt injects. also, its not really advisable to shoot more than 1cc in your bi.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Thank u, i know this. That was already my plan. 1st few in the glutes, then alternating bicep injections,,,,, "BIG PAPA PUMP" style!!!

Thread Information