Vaj10 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation GH can be added to this cycle?

Hey guys,
    Here is the cycle I am running this june, however my cousin wants to do the same but adding 4iu's/day of GH (5days on 2 off). Would adding growth to this cycle be ideal as far as gains and safety?

My cycle (GH added for hiscycle 4ius/day week 1-10)

Test Prop: 100mg/day for Weeks 1-9
    Fina: 75mg/day for Weeks 2-8
    winny: 50mg/day for weeks 5-10
    Clomid therapy starting the day after the last shot of winny.

The reason i am extending the test and winny beyond the fina is to prevent fina dick as well as gyno from fina.

Nolva and bromo on hand.
    Cranberry, saw palmetto, milk thistle, ala, will be taken throughout.

Billmister is offline Member
    looks good to me. even though i really haven't seen people run test prop for 9 weeks, But that doesn't mean there's something wrong with that cycle. I also want to bump this question, will it be ok to run it for 9 weeks? i though it was used to jump start a cycle like dbol . goodluck with your cycle

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    from my understanding its ok to run the prop for that long... especially for a cutting cycle since you do not retain water like a water balloon with other tests.

BUMP for the adding GH question.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Run the GH for at least 12 weeks to get the real benefits from it.

Billmister is offline Member
    yeah for the growth i would also reccomend 12 weeks. that will do you real good. 4iu's a day 5 day's on and 2 days off for 12 weeks will be good.

jaydukes is offline New Member
    Would you say 4 iu's a day is a minimal for the first time on growth? I was gonna run 2 iu's day should I go 4 or keep it at 2 since it's my first time with growth?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    3-4ius at most for your first time. NO more! 2 kits will last you just over 12 weeks when running it at 4ius 5 days on 2 days off. As for the prop...it is totally fine to run it..hell you can run it longer if you want...test is test is test. If you can, run the prop 10 weeks. If you did run it like this you clomid then would change to 3 days after you last shot.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Does GH eliminate the need for HCG in longer cycles? I was reading one of the properties of GH is that your natural test recovers much more quickly and easily and clomid is sufficient... or would people who've used GH still recommend HCG?

JYZZA is offline VET
    Like Shreds said bro....Test is test..I will be doing same thing very soon.Run Prop longer and 4 ius would be good. 2iu's in A.M. and 2iu's in P.M.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

jaydukes is offline New Member
    Ok so you are saying that 2 iu's is not enough? I'm also running 500mg of Test and some T-3 with it to. I should go with 3 or 4 iu's?

Thread Information