Thread: Clenbuterol

mammoth is offline Member

Clenbuterol

How long does it normally take to feel the effects (heart racing) after taking clen ? Also, does clen normally have a taste? I am referring to the generic clen that has the C stamped on one side.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    i felt it on the 1st dose about 20 mins later... shakes and racing heart. Never chewed clen so i can't verrify the taste.

mammoth is offline Member
    Thanks for the reply! You were right! Although it seems like it only took about 10 minutes for me!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i went up to 120 mcg and I never had the bad heart race, slight shakes but not bad. only bad thing was the night sweats.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    ya bro damn Quick!! You'll know when it hits!!

wakin is offline New Member
    Hey I got a question. I have been told two weeks on, two weeks off and so on with effedrine on the offs.......do you incresse your dose back up every two weeks, or just start the next two week period where you left off?????

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Takes me about a 1/2 hour later.

Pain

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i keep the same dosage after the two weeks. i feel with the 2 week rest in btw the body really doesn't build to much of a tolerance letting one go with the same dose as bf. and i agree the two on two off with the eca in btw is the way to go.

death b4 dishonor is offline New Member
    Maybe you guys can help me out....I need to lose 20 lbs before march 24...i have no fat on legs or arms and just a gut....I lift 3 hours a day and run about 3 miles a day...I am starting to take Clen on friday will I be able to lose total weight and Build more muscle weight? Any tips on clen can help i am new to this....i am 246 and i need to weigh less than 230

wimp is offline Associate Member
    Why do you lift 3 hours a day? thats too long. whats you diet? thats the most important thing.

death b4 dishonor is offline New Member
    I am trying that atkins diet...the first 3 days i ate no carbs and now i eat 30g of carbs a day tops....I eat eggs in the morning and for lunch i have a chicken salad with no dressing and for supper i may have some tuna or boneless skinless chicken...i Lift 3 hours a day I do 5 sets of 10 reps on everything i do...i guess i added crunches in with that 3 hour time frame...I just want to know if starting the clen on fri will be worth it i am not on anything else.

wakin is offline New Member
    3 hours seems too much to me. I usually only lift an hour and a half. Its really in the diet. Spread that food out. Each 6proteins a day. You should be eating smaller portions every two hours or so

Thread Information