Thread: sustanon

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member

sustanon

Hey every one i want to know what you guys think about sustanon i've used test p i liked it im on test e now and i got to say im not a big fan looking to get some thing that will have more of a kick let me get some reviews from some that have used it.

thnx

stats
    29 -30 in a few weeks
    6'2
    13% bf down from 18& just had it tested
    on 4th cycle right now test e and dbol

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I've used it and like it. Sust is made up of short & long esters so you will have to pin eod for best results. How much prop did you run b4? How much eth are you runnin now? Are those your only cycles?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sus is test and test is great, ive used it many times with different injection protocol's and ive always respond good. You sure you have legit gear? why dont you like test e?

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    I prefer my test cyp but on Sust right now. Works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Sus is test and test is great, ive used it many times with different injection protocol's and ive always respond good. You sure you have legit gear? why dont you like test e?
    well im only my second week really and i know it takes time to kick in when i first started it i thought with in the week i was feeling some thing but it was the dbol and i cut the dbol back some and i feel the e kicking in now just seems a little week nothing like the test p i did, as far as it being legit i got from the same place i got every other cycle from so im sure it's good.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    well im only my second week really and i know it takes time to kick in when i first started it i thought with in the week i was feeling some thing but it was the dbol and i cut the dbol back some and i feel the e kicking in now just seems a little week nothing like the test p i did, as far as it being legit i got from the same place i got every other cycle from so im sure it's good.
    You aren't going to feel it yet its a long ester and normally you feel the kick around wk 5, prop is a fast ester so its kicks straight away

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You aren't going to feel it yet its a long ester and normally you feel the kick around wk 5, prop is a fast ester so its kicks straight away
    yea that's my understanding i've always gone with testp for that reason im not loving the longer ester here

Thread Information