RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member

Minimizing bloat as much as possible

Looking to a lean/bulk cycle with Test Ent and Winny, along with my already 1month in GH regiment (and PCT obv). Havent finalized the length but maybe 10 weeks.

Anyhow I took a cycle about 2 years ago which was DBol , Deca , Test Ent, and Winny, and I blew up like a balloon in terms of water ret. It became insanely obv what I was doing, which I would prefer not to draw attention so easily. I was using Exastane back then, perhaps I should look into adex instead? Anything else I could do or something I could take to help

Thanks

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    For me, diet is a really big factor in how much water weight i gain. Keep the diet clean and the sodium intake down. Also, arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD worked wonders for me as well

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    both dbol and deca are notorius for water retention. Being this cycle is more conservitive ie: test e and winny you you probably wont see as much bloat and the winny should help with that. As for your original question you can try arimidex .25mg day or.50mg e.o.d

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Aromasin blows adex out of the water imo.

To be honest, when I did my first cycle my diet wasnt all that clean. In the last 6 weeks (since starting my gh), its been spot on though. Plus, as you said, dbol and deca are probably more to blame for the water retention anyhow

All good news... thanks
    Now I need to read up a bit more on the PCT and see what Im going to do.

Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member
    Adex is currently working for me, even though i kinda like the bloat seeing as im bulking right now but reality is its all water!!!

yeh, I make sure Im drinking at least 1 gal of water a day if not more, diet is in check, and low sodium, the thing is I have friends, family, and coworkers, and Id rather not draw attention to myself, particularly bloating my face that happened last time.

I had to think of some good stories and would rather not do that, or at least minimize as much as possible, this go around

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    1 gallon of water is minimum for me. Also maybe adding dandilion root to your supps will help.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    2 gallons of water, Arimidex .5 EOD, lots of cardio.

if you include my shakes its probably closer to 1.5gal. Im not sure I could drink much more lol. As it is my coworkers think its weird i get up every 20 min to piss

My cardio is about 30min 6days a week at the moment. (first thing in the morning before any food consumption)

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Aromasin blows adex out of the water imo.
    except its like double the price of adex lol

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    For me, diet is a really big factor in how much water weight i gain. Keep the diet clean and the sodium intake down. Also, arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD worked wonders for me as well
    x2. Diet is huggggggggeeeeeeee. Even eating lower quality carbs can cause alot of water retention. Remember you should be eating the SAME things you do while cutting (for the most part) just in higher quantities to bulk. Alot of people dont get this...

4000 cals whether clean or dirty is 4000 cals. Only difference is ud gain less fat from a clean diet and possibly more muscle because a clean diet would encourage glycogen storage instead of storing it has fat (as much).
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 09-16-2010 at 04:38 PM.

all awesome news. Thanks guys.

Off topic, but the main reason I was looking into these specific items was because I had leftovers from 2 years ago. I think a few of the bottles 'expired' a few months back. Im pretty sure theres no issue with this since theyve been in my closet (relatively cool) and Ive read they should last quite a bit past the supposed expiration date but is this a big red flag, or party time?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like your gear is still okay bud. Go ahead and use it.

Thread Information