Thread: source

icyalkn1 is offline New Member

source

I need some help. I am new at all this. I have read alot of the posts and learned aton. Thanks! One thing I have gathered from all the posts is that people dont post info on getting steroids . I understand that it is not allowed to post sourse in here. I am not ask for someone to do that. I just need to be pointed in the right direction. I really REALLY REALLY dont want to get scammed.

Thanks

Lift Chief is offline Member

Re: source

Originally posted by icyalkn1
    I need some help. I am new at all this. I have read alot of the posts and learned aton. Thanks! One thing I have gathered from all the posts is that people dont post info on getting steroids . I understand that it is not allowed to post sourse in here. I am not ask for someone to do that. I just need to be pointed in the right direction. I really REALLY REALLY dont want to get scammed.

Thanks
    What the fuck! You gathered that people dont post info on getting steroids but you need to be pointed in the right direction.

Righhtttt

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    hahahahahhaha. this is going in my favorites.

Definitely one of the more creative and moronic attempts at getting a source- have to give him credit for that at least.

Get your flame cap on little buddy.

realer is offline Associate Member
    go north 10 steps. next run east for 50 secs, then dig. works for me!

Get your flame cap on little buddy.

good call.

Tankass is offline Senior Member

Re: source

Originally posted by icyalkn1

Thanks
    Don't respond to any pms or emails you get... Scammers love these kind of posts... Your in a world of shit bro...

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Thats great all you guys are really cool. HEy i got a great ideah lets all pick on someone who just trying to get where you are now. Everyone has to start somewhere and dont act like you all haven't been there before. Whats does ripping on this kid make you all feel better about yourselves. Serously.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    PM me bro. I promise that I'll help you out!

dansteelman is offline Member
    Busch, there is a policy here that stands! I can honestly say that I NEVER GOT ONE SOURCE FROM HERE. And I have SEVERAL. So its possible, just takes a little bit of work.

Seriously, you cant come on here and say : I'm not asking for a source, just point me in the right direction

Im not going to rip on anyone

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I wonder how many scammers have tried taking his money already. haha

Pain

Originally posted by Buschlightcan
    Thats great all you guys are really cool. HEy i got a great ideah lets all pick on someone who just trying to get where you are now. Everyone has to start somewhere and dont act like you all haven't been there before. Whats does ripping on this kid make you all feel better about yourselves. Serously.
    Dude there is a certain unspoken way things on done on the internet AAS community. You definitely don't come on and start asking for sources. I knew this from the beginning- as anyone else who stops to think about it would.

Man, ya'll are hostile. Atleast someone understands where I am coming from. Just need a little giudence. Anyway, for those of you that had to start somewhere, I would appreciate any info you could share.

Thanks

Not to change the subject but;
    I have been reading posts all day. I have read atleast a hundred posts. I bet three of every five, were trashing someone for asking a "stupid" question. What are these forums for? Everyone has to start somewhere.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Icy, you are incorrect there...go over to BB.com...then you'll see some trashing going on

Slypknot is offline Member
    I know how he feels... it's funny when ya come to a board where people openly share their CURRENT AS experiences, keep diaries, etc - but when it comes to helping another person get where they are they shit.

I too am guilty of asking to be pointed in the right direction, not publicly, but I did ask before via pm...and I got help without leading me to a source. (Thx!) It's a tough thing to get into because it's SOOOO obvious at the gym when ya see the HUGE/Ripped guys marching around but ya dare not approach them and ask to be hooked up...so the internet is the next solution as it's 'anonymous' so to speak.

SO...here's what I can offer based on the help I got. Keep training, be patient, DON'T ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE, and DON'T WEAR HEADPHONES AT THE GYM. Meet people at your gym, talk to people, ask about workout routines. The HUGE guys who most, atleast I was being so small/pale/outta shape/etc, are afraid to approach - well approach them and ask them about workout routines/diet/BF questions...shit ANYTHING to get conversation going and build a friendship. Try to time your workouts around when they are at the gym and sooner or later you will make friends you didn't previously have.

Before ya know it - you'll find yourself right where you want to be with the right friends, right timing, good schedule (if you're keeping up with the heavyweights) and good diet....perfect spot to be in for some AS boosting.

Slyp - just my 2 cents.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Oh and BTW - Dansteelman is right on the money... The guys here are VERY welcome when it comes to asking for help. Just not for sources (for obvious reasons...).

I'm still a newb by far - and have only gotten positive results from asking questions AND SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS... I bet most of the posts you read busting on others were for asking stuff that's easily found in the Educational Threads (and there's not that many of them in there).

I'd recommend, without busting your chops, that you stop reading the main forum and go to the educational threads...there are maybe a hundred or so...spend your time there for the next few days...it helped me more than asking, waiting, asking, waiting, asking, waiting...etc on the main forums.

Thanks Slyp! After reading all the responses to this post, it looks like i will be doing that. Thanks again!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    Oh and BTW - Dansteelman is right on the money... The guys here are VERY welcome when it comes to asking for help. Just not for sources (for obvious reasons...).

I'm still a newb by far - and have only gotten positive results from asking questions AND SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS... I bet most of the posts you read busting on others were for asking stuff that's easily found in the Educational Threads (and there's not that many of them in there).

I'd recommend, without busting your chops, that you stop reading the main forum and go to the educational threads...there are maybe a hundred or so...spend your time there for the next few days...it helped me more than asking, waiting, asking, waiting, asking, waiting...etc on the main forums.
    You learned quick bro... Wish everyone would follow your lead... I don't mind answering questions but I helps us all in the long run if people research first and ask questions that they can't find answers too. Continue the good work

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Make a trip to Mexico.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ID LOVE TO FLAME UR ASS,, but i wont!! A creative way to be pointed in the right direction only opens the door for scammers to collect your money and thats why all these guys jumped on you! If u read carefully you already know that there are plenty of fake companies and emails that dont deliver and they prey on newbies like you! Dont worry to much, im on ur side, we all are just as long as u keep in contact with us, give us your present stats, age, weight, height, and your goals. Getting big is a science, you must train the mind and the body to acomplish this feat of enormous strength! I put up 340lb for 5 reps today, and 6 years ago couldnt press 170 once!!!! Just hang in with us, these bros (most) will guide you in all ways to your goals if u believe in yourself!! NOW IS THAT A WELCOME ABOARD OR WHAT?!? BIG-G

buckwheat is offline Associate Member

advice

just like me and others around here youll have to put in your time surfing the web lookin for sources.i was lucky ,i only got scammed from 3 different sites.then i lucked out and found one in the u.s. of all places.good luck searchin.p.s. check out the scammers lists for sources you think you might have found.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    We all came from the same place this guy is at. Yes , we do have rules about posting for sources and so what , he either didn't read it or maybe even ignored it. So we jump all over this guy for what ? To make ourselves feel good ? PLEASE

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    We only get pissy when you ask a question on a source, or a question that we all know has been answered 100 times already and you could have hit that little search button and saved us a bit of time having to read the post over and over again. It is nothing personal.

Pain

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I understand what he is saying. I feel you bro. Its not easy just stumbling across someone. I would say this to answer your question. Dont ask this in public...just pm someone if you have a question like this.

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    I know how he feels... it's funny when ya come to a board where people openly share their CURRENT AS experiences, keep diaries, etc - but when it comes to helping another person get where they are they shit.

I too am guilty of asking to be pointed in the right direction, not publicly, but I did ask before via pm...and I got help without leading me to a source. (Thx!) It's a tough thing to get into because it's SOOOO obvious at the gym when ya see the HUGE/Ripped guys marching around but ya dare not approach them and ask to be hooked up...so the internet is the next solution as it's 'anonymous' so to speak.

SO...here's what I can offer based on the help I got. Keep training, be patient, DON'T ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE, and DON'T WEAR HEADPHONES AT THE GYM. Meet people at your gym, talk to people, ask about workout routines. The HUGE guys who most, atleast I was being so small/pale/outta shape/etc, are afraid to approach - well approach them and ask them about workout routines/diet/BF questions...shit ANYTHING to get conversation going and build a friendship. Try to time your workouts around when they are at the gym and sooner or later you will make friends you didn't previously have.

Before ya know it - you'll find yourself right where you want to be with the right friends, right timing, good schedule (if you're keeping up with the heavyweights) and good diet....perfect spot to be in for some AS boosting.

Slyp - just my 2 cents.
    Slyp,

one of the best responses to a source question that I have read. You're 100% correct, it just takes time.

SC

adaptations is offline Member
    We also have rules about flamming...this was at one point the BEST board out there....because of that policy and the good group of guys on it, and it was not tolerated...but latley with all the new people coming to the board, and the old folks kinda tappering off im seeing it more and more....

He made a mistake...explain to him, dont flame

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I've got a wicked ass source for you man. This source is 100% legit, email him and he'll help you out bro.

[email protected]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, man I'm such a prick

Look dude, I joined this board like 1.5 years ago. And just like you I did some "reading" and "researching" and I read in the rules there is NO SOURCE posting or anything like that. If you really did do your "readings" you would know to AT LEAST message a fucken MOD before you go and post something like that OPENLY. I never posted anything publicly about sources, you just don't ask. I stuck around for a while, and that's what you gotta do. Stick around, get to know people, things will happen down the raod (no guarantees though). And most of all be patient.

Originally posted by adaptations
    We also have rules about flamming...this was at one point the BEST board out there....because of that policy and the good group of guys on it, and it was not tolerated...but latley with all the new people coming to the board, and the old folks kinda tappering off im seeing it more and more....

He made a mistake...explain to him, dont flame

i agree

Thread Information