boarders_now is offline New Member

help modifying cycle

I currently have 9ml of sus, my question is this. Should I buy more sus and take 500mg/week or sell what I have to a friend, because I really dont want to inject sus twice aweek, once is enough pain as it is. I also am going to take winny(amount and when needed) at the end to harden and held keep gains. I will also take clomid 300mg day 1/100mg 2-11/50mg 12-21 this will be first cycle Ive been working out for 1 1/2 years hard 3 1/2 all together stats are
    5 10

any suggestions welcomed

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    im sure you would see results on 250mg but ideally you should shoot 500mg a week. 250mg 2x a week. Sorry to say it bro but if you can't take the shots maybe you should reconsider AAS.

didnt say i couldnt just said i didnt want to

Slypknot is offline Member
    I know what ya mean boarders - I was in the same boat. When I started I was looking at 3 shots a week (still am, and to be honest with Sust you should really split it up into M/W/F injections to get all of the Prop)....but once ya get going and you're 5-6 shots in, it's a breeze. Still not something I look forward to, but it's not as 'freaky' as when I started.

Key to remember (and I'd recommend the first place you hit is your quads) is to RELAX...breeth deep, make sure you have the right spot marked out on your leg...RELAX...and stick it in. You'll be surprised at how little it hurts.

Slyp

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    get some deca or eq to mix it with and it wont hurt at all and will be a killer cycle for a newbie.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i used sust on my first cycle...the gains were great...but....looking back i truly belive i would have been better off with 1 long acting ester, instead of 4 esters that are short and long...my thoughts are that you should run test enathate or test cyponaite with equipoise ....winny isn't going to be the magic drug that leans you up at the end...it is best used for maintaining muscle while dieting...i just think people have alot of misconceptions about winny...winny will also help you with the 3 weeks that the test is leaving you system....test prop is also a option for you to run at the end instead of winny...Madmax..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Max. Alot of people swear by sust but I have always gotten great results from enth or cyp and far less pain.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Boarders, I also used sustanon my first cycle. The pain wasnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but everyone is different in how they react. I used 750 MG a week (TOO MUCH) my first cycle and kept a good 16-17 lbs. My choice would be to go ahead and get some Test Ent and run at 500MG a week for 10 weeks and run winny 9-13 and start clomid 12 hours after your last shot. You may want to steer clear of prop as its the ingredient in sust. that makes it painful. Make sure you get oral winny since you dont like pain, LOL.

thanks for all the advice i think im going with the test enathate 400mg 1-10 weeks and eq(need advice on amount, when, how long) and clomide to finish it off and I might run some winny depends on what yall think. This is my first cycle so I want to do it right but i dont want to do the extreme i want to get stronger and bigger and keep the 6% bodyfat i have yall all have been big help keep it coming

Thread Information