Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Question TT blurb in Muscluar Development?

Did anyone read that short article? It talked about how huge TT's Ketamine bus was, and how small a percentage gear was in their business. They also said that they tested TT gear recently and found that most of it was prop. What do you guys think. I have a friend ;-)with bunch of TT gear now, and I'm wondering if its what it says it is?? What do you guys think?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    wow, thats messed up... but it would explain the realllly quick gains i got off shooting their deca 3x a week, hmmmm......

I know bro, I know, my friend was planning on 750 of QV eth ew, and 400-600mg of TT EQ EW, if its prop that puts him at like a Gram and a half of test ew. Thats not what he wants to be doing. Does anyone know which lots are good and which lots are bad?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I read that too it was an interview with Dave Palumbo of RX Muscle. According to Dave all the Tt injectable were weak prop and the pills were Methyltestosterone . I really don't really know how much truth there is to that. I have used lots of Tt eq and some Dbol and found them to be what they said but might have been the placebo effect too. I have no reason to call the guy a liar but it is the word of one guy. Either way it was an interesting read

Yea, ron I know what ya mean bro, Just curious what people have heard or if anyone has actually tested some. Thanks bro

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I haven't used their gear in a long time but the old EQ was not prop.

that article still makes me weary. i d like to see the test results.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i thought tt labs was busted and not "in buisness" as of presesnt time. Yet i see there dbols and deca300 still being sold? im ordering q.v. products tho,,, just my .02

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i doubt that tehre much truth to that .there eq was good ,and the winny tabs kicked ass

chevy44 is offline Member
    my bro took about 400mgs/wk of their deca alone and gained about 20lbs in about 2 or 3 weeks

yea those sound like prop gains.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if I know any Steroid its Eq and all my Tt Eq has seemed like Eq to me.

Actually, come to think of it I don't think you could get the veins I have gotten from Tt eq from test prop. The hunger could have been in my head but theres no faking the eq veins. So I'm changing my placebo effect thought of earlier to BULLSHIT.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I am not talking about you guys, but I hate it when someone (whats the name of that blubber boy?......oh, I mean professional know it all...Jeff Summers and others, they know who they are) says things like Tt Eq tested out to be nothing but underdosed test enan. and so on. I have seen actual results of Tt products, and they tested out as lable claims. If you want you can go to Anabolicscience and for a small fee, you can see tests on lots of gear, including all the mex prods. There is no minimum amount to become a donating member. But, by point is: People can make all the assumptions they want, but if they have nothing to back it up, where does that leave them? Hell, I can sit here and say this legit bottle of Depo-test 200 mg/mL from a US pharmacy contains only sesamee seed oil because I didn't get any results from it. Yeah, dumb analogy, but you get my point. Just because some "reputable" person says so, doesn't necessarily mean it is so. Unless you have legitimate data backing your statement, it is in my eyes BS. So don't believe everything you read. Again note: I am not referring to our bros on this board

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what about the TT deca300??? is this legit?? I got a old batch from before the bust went down and I was planning on using it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Wow, I went to sleep and there was a few posts, and now theres a whole bunch. I guess I'll just have too see how hungry I get on thier EQ! I guess the old phraze "Dont knock it til ya try it" comes in here> And I'm not knockin anything.

Oh Yea, BIG G the article did confirm that TT is out of business too. The said there are some facks on the market now, but their not very good. The ussually come without a box and the label looks really bad.

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    My buddy's only on the V pills right now and he looks leaner and meaner.

Thread Information