Harry Manback is offline Junior Member

Tren vs. Deca for a clean winter bulk

I plan on a very clean, lean winter bulk this year. The diet is still tbd but will be strict and sound. I'm just looking to hear your personal input and feedback on what you prefer to use to bulk and perhaps why, in a clean fashion.

I have used tren before always for cutting purposes. It does amazing things with the restricted calories I provide to it that I wonder how it would react to a positive cal surplus. I have not used deca in any run, so i don't know how well I would respond to it, albeit a 19nor.

Of course test will be accompanying it.

Go ahead...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Stats and cycle history would help.

But if you've had experience with Tren , you might want to stick with what works.

Test/Tren is a fantastic lean bulker

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I plan on a very clean, lean winter bulk this year. The diet is still tbd but will be strict and sound. I'm just looking to hear your personal input and feedback on what you prefer to use to bulk and perhaps why, in a clean fashion.

I have used tren before always for cutting purposes. It does amazing things with the restricted calories I provide to it that I wonder how it would react to a positive cal surplus. I have not used deca in any run, so i don't know how well I would respond to it, albeit a 19nor.

Of course test will be accompanying it.

Go ahead...
    Normally I would say try the compound you have used before and see how you react, but I got to say you can't beat Test & Tren for either cutting or bulking especially if your after lean mass gains. Ive used tren in both mass/cut cycles and it does bring something different to the table than most AAS SO IMHO i'd go with Test and Tren. I dont know your stats or history but you could also throw something else in the stack aswell depending on your bf of course.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    You cant go wrong with Test E and Tren E on a cycle. You could add the Deca but thats a pretty intense cycle.

Thread Information