jhop1 is offline Junior Member

Adding dbol to my fina cycle

Hey guys ive been running My fina only cycle at 75mg/ed for 2 1/2 weeks now and i was going to stack it with some dbol at 25mg/ed for 4 weeks but i couldnt get ahold of the dbol until now and ive already started my fina cycle beacuse I got tired of waiting for my source to get the dbol in so do you think it would be ok to add the dbol in at week 3 or maby week 4 and run it until the end of the cycle, im doing 8 weeks of the fina and i would have liked to kick start it with the dbol 1-4 but if 4-8 would be fine I would like to know. Maby it will help add even more strength as the fina really starts to kick in the last weeks of the cycle. Please let me know bros.

-jhop1

Matt Foley is offline Member
    try it,it cant hurt bro.i love dbol in a cutter but the lower back pumps keep me from it.let us know the results.

well its not really a cutter im eatin like a bulker, im just trying to up my strength while add some lean mass on the fina but i want more mass then just 10lbs or maby 15 so thats why im thinkin on the dbol , my source says he has some thiland dbols that are 10mg a pop or he has some dbol that is 25mg a pop, has anyone heard of these because i always thought pink thais were 5mg a piece, thanks bros
    btw how much lbs do you think the dbol would add at 20mg/day because it is my first time with dbol it should be an ok dose right?

-jhop1

sounds to me like you didnt do your homework.are you running any sort of test along with tren ?

No, I did so my homework I was orgionally going to do 1 of 2 cycles dbol /tren or just tren alone so i decided to go with tren alone but my source talked to me the other day and said he just got some dbol in so im just wondering if i could still add it in and it would be a good idea and effective, and nope im not running any test with this cycle im doing SuperTest 250/Deca 300 next cycle and im going to run the Test @ 500mg/week and the deca at 300mg/week for 1-10 on both. Thankx again plz let me know on the dbol.

-jhop1

i like tren with winny or dbol .but most of all test.

Well if i added test id have to use extend the cycle way longer + clomid wouldnt be until 12 days after the last test shot and the tren would have ended for like 3 weeks already, thats why i was considerin the dbol .
    Thank you bro.

just my opinion bro,i love sex!

Well i finally got the dbol on sunday so i added it in on monday and im running it for the last 4 weeks of the fina cycle, im doing 30mg/ed and so far its been 3 days today, and im up 2lbs but it could just be because the time of the day but ill check tommaro and see whats goin on. Ill keep you guys updated on the effects, also the fina has really started to help and ill be on week 5 of fina tommaro strengh has really went up in everything and veins are popin everywhere, also pumps are great and sometimes painful like right now when typing
    so hopefually strength will really start to kick in a bout 2 weeks of dbol.

Thread Information