imnice is offline New Member

My Sex Drive Is Fuc!ed Up!

IVE BEEN ON A WINNY ONLY CYCLE FOR 6 WKS SO FAR WITH A LITTLE TEST PROP HERE AND THERE , JUST A LITTLE BONUS WHEN I GET SOME PLUS T3 IN THE BEGGINING AND SOME CLEN , ANYWAY MY SEX DRIVE IS NO LONGER EXSISTING . ITS HARD FOR ME TO EVEN GET IT UP , AND IF IM WITH MY GIRL THERES NO WAY IM BUSTING , I HAVE CLONID BUT SHOULD I HAVE THIS PROBLEM ONLY BEING ONM WINNY, SHOULDNT IT BE THEY OPPOSITE !

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need to shoot prop ed or eod.
    6 weeks on winny will shut your test production down. Some ppl experience more of a sex drive loss then others.
    That's why Test should always be a base to any cycle. You could have avoided this problem if you would have planned out a cycle, so next time use test all the way thru your cycle.
    You should be ok once u start clomid. I would stop your cycle now considering you've been on winny for 6 weeks already..
    Wait a day or so and start clomid.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agreee with mbaraso... start the clomid in a day or so....

sdemarco89 is offline New Member
    i've been on winny for 3 weeks now and haven't experienced any loss of sex drive. If anything my sex drive has increased. But I am also running anavar at 40 mg/ed, could that be the reason for the increase?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by sdemarco89
    i've been on winny for 3 weeks now and haven't experienced any loss of sex drive. If anything my sex drive has increased. But I am also running anavar at 40 mg/ed, could that be the reason for the increase?
    No. Anavar wouldn't give you an increase in sex drive.
    My question is: Why are u running Winny and Var at the same time? That's not a good idea. Too harsh on the liver.
    Only run one of em at a time..and save the other for another cycle.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by sdemarco89
    My understanding is that it normally takes a while for the body to shut down natural test. production. So at the start of any cycle you have both natural steriods and hormones and synth steriods running around your body - increasing you sex drive.

Gear can work either way for different people - some see an increase in sex drive and some see a decrease in sex drive.

Thread Information