tiny is offline Junior Member

got a big problem

i stayed off of the juice for about a year due to a prior relationship,and now iam in one where not only does my girl get me my shit, but she does clen and is going to due a primobalin and winny cycle in about a month.all of this condoning and support is making it hard for me to quit my current cycle.i have been on for almost 3 months now and iam still gaining weight rapidly,should i quit and go with a few months off,or should i get some hcg and just keep going?i would like to keep from getting too bloated though, i went for a year straight when i was younger and the longer i stayed on the more bloated i got.i know that alot of you probably are on year round , so if you could give me some hints on how you can do it without getting to bloated but still gain weight i would appreciate it.i currently have clen, nolvadex , and clomid.

The Iron Game Guest
    if this is her first cycle id recommend staying away from winny

rules

i dont believe so , she used to be a gymnist, good ? though ill ask her right now.she is pretty big and cut for a chick===5'0''-100pounds.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well how old r u?and how many cycles have u done?dont look at the pros they stay on year round,

23 and at least 6-7 cycles.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u should be alright be carefull though dont take extreme doses.do what i did i hit a decent cycle for 10 weeks then continue with winnie eq or primo that will not get u bloated ,and after like 10 weeks u can throw in test again,

Thread Information