grabagear is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 2nd cycle and vacation!?!?!?!

heres my prob. I did my first cycle a while ago and loved it!!!!no complaints. it was 250 a week of sust and 30mg a day of pink d-bol. I gained about 15 pounds. and then got the flu about a week after and lost all but 5 pounds of my gains. anyway.
    I am going to start another cycle of 500 a week of sust and 30 mg of naposim d-bol. for 10 weeks. the prob. is that for m,y last two shots I am going to be at a conference out of state! and am wondering how I should transport the last two shots on the plane!!!!!!!!!??????????
    I cant wait till I get back either because I want to get this goin before summer!

also I was thinking of only doing another 250 per week instead of 500 and saving the other ten shots for after this summer? what do you guys think about these couple questions? oh yeah , I am 6'2 190lbs 7% b/f. thanx in advance!!!!!! any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Stop doing gear now and research more before you hurt yourself bro. This aint a game ! You have no clue what your doing...........d-bol for 10 wks ????? Ask questions after you have researched. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

sorry I f**kt up. I purchased ten weeks worth of d-bol and 20 shots of sust. I am planning on 5-6 weeks of the d-bol per cycle. and running the sust for ten weeks. I have read that anything over 6 weeks of d-bol is a waste and dangerous! clomid of course will be used also! I hope that makes more sense? what do you think?

I would run it like this then...........
    wks 1-4 D-bol 35mg ed
    wks 1-10 Sus 500mg ew (Mon. & Thurs.) 250mg each shot.
    By week 4 the Sus will be working on ya , so why waste the D-bol....save what ever you have left over for your next cycle.

I have read that 500 p/wk is the way to go just like you said. but I saw good gains from just 250 a wk on my first cycle? is it really worth it to do 500 or could I keep the other ten for the next cycle?

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    Just put the vials with your check in lugguage. If you are apprehensive about bringing needles, buy them at your destination. You don't go thru cutoms when you fly national.

To be honest with you the very first cycle I did was Sus 250 redi-jects , I did one shot a week and the results weren't bad , but if you look at the esters in the 4 components of Sus......
    Test propionate 2 days
    Test phenylpropionate 3 days
    Test isocaproate 5 days
    Test decanoate 7 days
    You can see that the prop and phenylprop will not be running through your system at full tilt with only one injection a week. Hell , even the isocaproate won't either. Anyway to cut to the chase , according to "facts" you should run Sus. every other day to utilize all the esters to the best of there ability. Some even say I should run the Sus at 750mg ew. I'm sticking with 500mg since I have some other compounds in my cycle. IMO for your second cycle you can stick with 250 ew and the d-bol at 30-35mg ed wks 1-4 since you got good gains the last time. If it aint broke don't fix it !! BUT...if you can swing it go with 500mg ew , you'll be even more happier than the last cycle. Good Luck Bro

thanx alot everyone!!! I ll keep you posted!

Thread Information