Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079

    no arimidex just nolva?

    i want to start my cycle but i only have nolva on hand i know that everyone would say throw in some arimidex or l-dex to stop test->estro conversion. i had gyno symptoms when i was younger so i dont know whether i would be prone while on AS. can i get away with having a shit load of nolva and run it from the start?

    just asking because back in the day i guess alot of guys got by (and still do) just with nolva.

    hanging to start boys need help

    peaker

  2. #2
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Nolva is fine, your better choices would be the l-dex or a-dex and if you did a seach you could find the a-dex online.

  3. #3
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    Originally posted by abstrack
    Nolva is fine, your better choices would be the l-dex or a-dex and if you did a seach you could find the a-dex online.
    i just dont want to have nolva stopping the binding and then get flushed once i finish my cycle with high estrogen levels during post cycle. if i stick with nolva with my clomid therapy i shouldnt have any gyno worries? i know i wont be able to know for sure until i do it.

    will the nolva help with stopping estrogenic fat? i know a-dex is best for that hands down.

    peaker

  4. #4
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: no arimidex just nolva?

    Originally posted by peaker
    i want to start my cycle but i only have nolva on hand i know that everyone would say throw in some arimidex or l-dex to stop test->estro conversion. i had gyno symptoms when i was younger so i dont know whether i would be prone while on AS. can i get away with having a shit load of nolva and run it from the start?

    just asking because back in the day i guess alot of guys got by (and still do) just with nolva.

    hanging to start boys need help

    peaker
    Go to this site bro, your better off with liquidex than nolvadex . Liquidex will help big time with bloat and water retention as well as combat gyno due to estrogen conversion. You are not running deca in your cycle are you ? If you are you'll need bromo.
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 02-19-2003 at 07:14 AM.

  5. #5
    painintheazz's Avatar
    painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    3,352

    Re: Re: no arimidex just nolva?

    Originally posted by Ozzy
    Go to this site bro, your better off with liquidex than nolvadex . Liquidex will help big time with bloat and water retention as well as combat gyno due to estrogen conversion. You are not running deca in your cycle are you ? If you are you'll need bromo.
    You might want to edit this and PM him the website, I am pretty sure we can't post them, I know they aren't a source but we are trying to keep them around.

    Pain
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 02-19-2003 at 07:15 AM.

  6. #6
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    I'm not sure either....I just notice other boards openly advertising in the same way at the top of this board for Sports Nutrition. I think Rickson would have been on top of it by now ! If not I'll stand to be crucified and punished.

  7. #7
    painintheazz's Avatar
    painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    3,352
    If they edit it, they edit it, I know what you are talking about some boards are sponsered by "research" companies. I just think it is good to keep these companies safe.

    Pain

  8. #8
    Full Intensity's Avatar
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    Don't worry FI is on top of it Yeah keep the source posting to pm's please. Even though some sites might be legal in some places etc. its safer this way Thx!

  9. #9
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    bump need some good advice

  10. #10
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    could i get by running proviron at 50mg/day throught instead of arimidex ?

  11. #11
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Don't worry FI is on top of it Yeah keep the source posting to pm's please. Even though some sites might be legal in some places etc. its safer this way Thx!
    ooops , my bad......ok so what's my punishment ? One day ban from AR......20 minutes time-out ?
    Whip me beat me make me feel cheap like the pig that I am

  12. #12
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    yes the proviron will be ok also, but I belive you can still run the nolva throughout and keep on running with post clomid therapy and you shoud be fine. proviron would be your better choice if no a-dex or l-dex

  13. #13
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    Originally posted by abstrack
    yes the proviron will be ok also, but I belive you can still run the nolva throughout and keep on running with post clomid therapy and you shoud be fine. proviron would be your better choice if no a-dex or l-dex
    u think 20mg/day from day 1 till end of clomid will be sufficient? will this stop gyno tissue getting worse if any was left there when i was younger?

    just really stressed because the only places i seem to have fat is on my chest, lower abs and love handles, pretty lean else where.. take a look at my pics let me know what you think.

  14. #14
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Check your messages bro...........

  15. #15
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    yep i think you will be fine not unless you start to get sign of gyno then you might want to bumo it up but i belive at 20mg per day all the way through and even run it along with clomid , you should be fine.

    Dude youu not even fat or holding any fat if I can see, pretty lean. You know your body better than I do though so try it out. i dont think it will get worse as long as you keep it under control now. just pay close attention to yourself but 20mg/day should be sufficient enough

  16. #16
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    Originally posted by abstrack
    yep i think you will be fine not unless you start to get sign of gyno then you might want to bumo it up but i belive at 20mg per day all the way through and even run it along with clomid , you should be fine.

    Dude youu not even fat or holding any fat if I can see, pretty lean. You know your body better than I do though so try it out. i dont think it will get worse as long as you keep it under control now. just pay close attention to yourself but 20mg/day should be sufficient enough
    thanks bro, i think i will start jabbing soon

    will the nolva help with estrogenic fat i might put on? got a feeling i put some of it on my chest before i stopped my first cycle 2 weeks in?

    ozzy: thanks for that

    peak

  17. #17
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Not a problem my friend.....pm me if you have any other questions.

  18. #18
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    check your pm ozzy

  19. #19
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    bump.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •