SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Question mixing eq and deca?

Hi I just finished my first cycle of deca and sust (starting post cycle treatment this weekend). Just loved what deca did to my joints but I realyl want to try eq for my next cycle. Could you mix the 2 compunds for a cycle??

I was planning on 400 mg eq /wk and 500 mg test enanthate /wk for a total of 10 weeks (with proviron during cycle) for my 2nd cycle. But I like deca for the joints and would miss it. Since deca, eq and primo for that matter, target the same receptors, could I do 200 mg deca /wk, 200 mg eq /wk and 500 mg test enan /wk?? Anyone tried to use both compounds during a cycle??

bump

no one got a comment??
    Last edited by SonGoku; 02-20-2003 at 07:42 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    stick with one bro...they might fight for the same position but the make up of each compound is still different for all 3. you would be better off just sticking with one or the other...Madmax..

OK, thx Max. I was wondering if they would fight each other for the same receptors. Guess I'll stick with one of them. Kind of a dilemma huh?? Read a lot of positive stuff about eq on this board but I just loved the deca . I'll probably go with eq that way I can compare what they give me personally and make up my own mind about what I like the best.

Thread Information