-R1- is offline New Member

Question can someone tell me best way to cycle my gear??

What's up guy's,needing to know best way to cycle...looking for test &eq to last 10 weeks..need to know what week's to start winny &clen & when and how much nolva e/d and etc....

-Test cyp 2 10ml 200mg btls...does the test need to be cycled up and
    down???

-EQ- 2-10ml- 200mg btls..

-winny-15 shots..
    -liquid clen..
    -nolvadex -how many pills is needed for cycle??i have 1 btl 20mg 30tabs
    -clomid-36 pills....enough?
    i will be on strict diet ,last cycle was 2yrs ago..looking to put on a few pounds ,but mainly get lean and hard....

MDMA is offline Banned
    Not enough EQ bro. Youd be running 400mg a week of test and yea that looks like enough Clomid and Nolvs. Clen should be started around the same time you start your Clomid, or when you're coming off the gear. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Get 1-2 more bottles of EQ and you're set.

-R1- is offline New Member
    do i run the test 400 mg a week from beg to end with the eq 400mg a week ???? do i cycle it up and down? when do i start the winny? and the nolva clomid and clen at the same time???

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by -R1-
    do i run the test 400 mg a week from beg to end with the eq 400mg a week ???? do i cycle it up and down? when do i start the winny? and the nolva clomid and clen at the same time???

these are all questions that have been awsnsered at least 100 times each bro....please take the time to look up the awnsers for yourself...that way you will be better educated than by just going off of someone else's advice...Madmax...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he would be ok with 2 bottles of eq if he wanted to run it for 10 weeks at 400mg. I think not unless my math is off, which it could be. 5 shots each bottle times 2 bottles so 10 weeks. damm it tell me if I am wrong cause then i am going to have to order some more to:sigh: Damm madmax, your sounding like me or I am sounding like you how much is the weight on the clomid?? 50mg or ??? No need to taper shit buddy, run it 400mg for both all the way to home plate start the winny the last day of your shot and run it 3 weeks past the last shot
    eq-weeks 1-10
    cyp-1-10
    winny-10-13
    clomid day after your winny shot.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information