underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Talking First Primobolan injection yesterday.......

Well i finally did it, i took my first primo shot yesterday in my delt and it felt DAMN good. My arm was numb and swolen for about 30 min but no biggie it felt great. I was so damn scared it was going to hurt and the injection was the easiest part. Well i am taking another 100mg on thursday and i am going to do it like that the whole cycle 200mg a week for 8 weeks and on week 3 i start my winny eod at 50-100mg.I am going to keep you guys posted on my outcome and i plan to post picks at the end of the 8 weeks. I am going to do cardio 5-6 days a week for about 45 min with also abs and weight 5 days a week. Tell me what you bro's think??? Thanks

BUMP for your oppinions........come on bro's

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good luck bro, so you got real primo? I would bump it up to 300mg-400mg/week.

Thanks palme i would but this stuff is hard to find and i have a limited supply so i am going to try it out at 200mg plus the winny and see were that takes me.....More oppinions please.......

The Butcher is offline Member
    If it's your first cycle, I would say you should get pretty good results. I did the same cycle, (but for 10 weeks, and I did 50mg of Winny eod the whole time) and I gained about 15lbs while getting shredded at the same time. Thing is, it took a few weeks for the results to start showing, so it could be that you will just be seeing the results not too long before you are done. But, I doubt you will be disappointed if you diet, training, and cardio are all very strict. Mine were, and I loved the results.

Thanks butcher did you take the winny eod or ed. i am going to take the winny eod weeks 3-10 at 50-100mg eod. What kind of results did you see and what where your stats before and after the cycle?????

Some more oppinions please.........BUMP

The Butcher is offline Member
    I did the winny eod @ 50mg. I think i went from 255 up to 268 or 270. As I said, I got really lean b/c I was doing cardio (3 to 4 times a week for 30-45 minutes at a time, usually on the bike or walking on the treadmill) and my diet was spot on. I got really vascular for the first time in my life, and my six pack was easily seen. I even had veins popping out of the bottom of my stomach. The other thing I have thought about here is that for two or three of the 10 weeks (I believe it was weeks 4,5, and 6) I did 300mgs of Primo instead of 200. Then, for the remaining weeks I went back down to 200mg/week. Good luck.

leonman is offline New Member
    I did primo for a first cycle - 8 weeks. week 1-2 300mg, week 3-8 200mg. Gained 20lbs in bench press, 30lbs in deadlift and about 20lbs in squat. so don't say low dose cycles are a waste.
    - good luck with your cycle.
    Leonman

Decoder is offline Banned
    underconstruction, what country is your primo from?

Thread Information