Ogre is offline New Member

Why not Deca alone?

I wanted to know if I could run Deca by itself? Why run Test with Deca with the gain to side-effect ratio in Test being so bad? Newbie cycle after 3yr of no use so if I should run the Deca should I go 300mg 1-8wkor for 10wk? slowly going up and down? or 400mg 1-8wks/10wk? Any advice would be welcome. I have read that a lot of people here don't like to run the diamond I would guess they mean slow up and down during the cycle?

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Ogre running Deca alone isnt a good idea because you'll only see minimal gains and it will shut you down hard, hence "deca dick". most use test because deca is a great compliment for test. test will provide great results and keep your sex drive way up. i would sincerely reconsider man. also, pyramiding with deca wont benefit you, beyond front loading if you want to, keeep doses constant. plus test effects everyone differently, im on test c and deca right now and my side effects have been minimal.
    $.02

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    bullshit. dude I was 180 ran deca alone 200 200 200 300 300 400 300 200 and am 202 lbs today and cut. yep- 20 pounds and I am ripped from deca only on a 8 week cycle. No shit...I give you my word. No side effects. No deca dick, no nothing except a 100% totally different body. Everybody notices...its awesome.

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Everybody is different... I ran deca for 10 weeks. 300 mg a week and could not get a hard on for 4 months....Deca shuts you down hard but like i said everybody is different... UltimateFighter, just because it didnt fuck you up this dont mean it might not the next, why take the chance.....

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    My 1st cycle ever was the greek deca nirozan or something like that. Used 1cc 50mg/week for 6 weeks (was a pussy and pretty ignorant back then) and was up 12 lbs. Since then the gains are minimal (at 400mg/week) and I do get d-dick which is why I do not use this drug anymore.

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    When recommending test to supplement a Deca cycle, how much and what type of test do you use?? Some people say 500mg a week of test...WTF! Test has many side effects....why can't just 100mg a week be sufficient just to maintain a sex drive & nuts?
    I'm getting ready to do a decca, winny cycle..post clomid. I have received a few response stating to throw some test in there. The only problem I have with that is throwing in massive doses of test in.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    500 a week sustanon is not massive amounts bro.

But if someone is looking just to Deca , and maybe winny wouldn't a small amount of test be sufficient? When I hear test...the first thing that comes to mind is water bloat, acne, oily skin, hairloss, etc. Much more than other juice.
    What is a good test maintenance level to keep the functionality of the penis & nads?.....without seeing the side effects of it?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't use that small amount of test just because if you were to use test you might as well use enough to get effective gains. I'd rather get gains and maintian my sex drive than just maintianing my sex drive.

True wimp, but what if I did not want to get BIG or get the numerous side effects of test? Goal is to put on additional 5-10lbs of lean mass.

blastin-enth is offline New Member
    5 to 10 lbs you can do that naturaly, Come on !!!!

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Tanksta have you ever done any kind of test before? i ask because you might be scaring yourself for no reason. not everyone that shoots test gets tons of miserable side effects. i dont see why 4-500 EW would cause you any probs.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    If your running Deca , can Proviron help prevent deca dick...I read about it in the profiles but was unsure, they made it sound like Proviron would help out while on cycle. Anyone mes with that stuff?

Fighting Irish is offline New Member
    I'm a newbie (38 years old / 5' - 11" / 240 lbs) and planned to use DECA in my first cycle... If I add SUST can I expect to avoid "decadick"? I'm looking to do a mild cycle to avoid side affects... especially HAIR LOSS since I'm barely holding on to what I have left, Hahhahaha!

Any advice or cycle recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    deca and test enth are good for a first cycle. sust is more for people who have been using for awhile, because it should really be shot EOD.

Originally posted by Innervision
    Tanksta have you ever done any kind of test before? i ask because you might be scaring yourself for no reason. not everyone that shoots test gets tons of miserable side effects. i dont see why 4-500 EW would cause you any probs.
    Your right, I am probably scaring myself for no reason. I have not done anything before, and am getting ready to do my first cycle within the next month. Deca & win...post clomid. I don't want to bloat up.....at all. I seem to gain water weight easily, and would like to avoid it if at all possible. What is the cleanest test?....or an amount to maintain current libido level

blastin-enth ...."5 to 10 lbs you can do that naturaly, Come on !!!! "
    Its hard, blastin-enth, I guess if the genetics do not run in the family it is more difficult to gain quality mass.

Within the next couple of days, I will take some pics and post them under a new topic. Front & back views, and you can tell me what you all think of 3 years, all natural, lifting. I look forward to being critiqued and getting advice on a beginner cycle.

Brett3535 is offline New Member

Deca and water!

I stopped my Deca last week as I was getting alot of water. The question O have is could I get away with .5ml of deca per week to avoid water. I don't want to wais this shit I have 7ml's left. I am starting Fina next week with EQ right now.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    ive done 2 lone deca cycles and it was more than i could of expected.gained 20-25pds each time .i even pyramided both times.first time i only did 5 weeks .one bottle of norandren200 10ml.do things the right way and you will benefit.

Re: Deca and water!

Originally posted by Brett3535
    I stopped my Deca last week as I was getting alot of water. The question O have is could I get away with .5ml of deca per week to avoid water. I don't want to wais this shit I have 7ml's left. I am starting Fina next week with EQ right now.
    Your right Brett, I would not want to waste my shit either. Hopefully all goes well, and with the addition of Win to my Deca cycle, it will minimize the water retention. I would have to stop after the first few sticks.

Thread Information