GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member

Tasting your gear

Ok so Ive heard that the stuff that makes the test tingle in your mouth is the BA. But if the shit was fake and someone just filled your bottle with oil, techincally, it wouldnt have any BA in it right? So would i be correct in saying that most of the time if you get the tingle on your tounge you are dealin with real test? Or are there people out there that add BA to the oil they replace the test with? JW, my shits real, Week 2 and I have already put on 5 lbs and I feel like that green guy.....whats his name?? ohh yea the hulk =)

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Tasting gear doesn't tell you shit..

If I was making fake gear, I'd definately add some BA.

It's legal, easy to get and cheap.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Got Gear?
    Tasting gear doesn't tell you shit..

If I was making fake gear, I'd definately add some BA.

It's legal, easy to get and cheap.
    Hey bro , I'm checking out your avatar and I've been wondering what kind of gear your doing cause I'm staying away from that stuff J/K What is that by the way ?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    ozzy...That's what happens when you leave your GH out on the counter for a few days!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    Hey bro , I'm checking out your avatar and I've been wondering what kind of gear your doing cause I'm staying away from that stuff J/K What is that by the way ?
    Lol...

I hate sending people to other sites, but follow this link if you want to know more about my Avatar. Glad you like it!
    http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/s...&threadid=3248

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    to me all brands of test i've used smell very similar to that of play dough...if that helps

what do you mean that didn't help?

Originally posted by Padawan
    I smelled my test today, and it smelled somewhat like playdoh, I guess. I didn't taste it, since I didn't want to waste any.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    This is kindof a funny topic. I always taste my gear, just that little bit that is left after injecting. I have noticed that with the US brand DepoTest, there is no tingling taste, but I know it is real cuz it was obtained legally. I have also noticed that brovel, tornel or TT have no "taste" either, just that oil taste. But I have noticed that all QV prods give that tingling taste, as well as laurobolin. So my only conclusion is if I were to get a bottle of QV that didn't have that numbing/tingling taste, I would question it. But as you can see, this cannot be applied across the board. However I do remember when I got the first batches of Tt testonon, they had that numbing taste and subsequent batches did not. So, this may lead me to believe that your theory about the BA concentration may play a roll. But who knows. The only way is to try it.

Thread Information