CatGrabber is offline Member

Anyway to lower the BA and prevent infection?

A friend used some QV Enan and got an infection so bad he had to go to the ER. Anyway, I have heard this is from the BA in the test. Anyway to lower this or dillute it per say? Could it have been just HIS reaction?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i doubt the juice was bad...most likely his body response to the benz...i wouldn't try to dilute it because it is already concentrated to an effective dosage/ml. if i had to guess anything i would say it was using a dirty pin that caused infection...a buddy of mine reused a pin once and had a killer infection come from it, so i wouldn't be surprised if that was what happened...i wouldn't worry about it unless you have had other adverse experiences with juice.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    u can heat it to kill the BA content ,JUST MY 2CENTS

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    his infection ahd nothin to do waith the ba in it ,thats whybthey put in there to steriloze and prevent .the reason why u would want to lower the ba in it to lessen tha pain ,thata it ,not so u dont get a infection .did he use proper procedures ?clean pin clean the top of the bottle with alc .suck with one pin and hit with the other ,clean the site with alc and againafter ? these are no joke all these should be takin when ur injecting .i doubt that it was from the qv ,his reaction ???alot people are allergic to BA that whay they get the swellin and pain for days after u hit .and some it doesnt phase them .

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by big N
    his infection ahd nothin to do waith the ba in it ,thats whybthey put in there to steriloze and prevent .the reason why u would want to lower the ba in it to lessen tha pain ,thata it ,not so u dont get a infection .did he use proper procedures ?clean pin clean the top of the bottle with alc .suck with one pin and hit with the other ,clean the site with alc and againafter ? these are no joke all these should be takin when ur injecting .i doubt that it was from the qv ,his reaction ???alot people are allergic to BA that whay they get the swellin and pain for days after u hit .and some it doesnt phase them .
    That's true...Most people have a bad reaction of high BA...Cut the QV enanthate with deca , eq or something else that is painless. baking it also helps a little bit...

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Thats prolly it because he used QV deca and it happened again....right to the ER he went. He left the dark side that week. His shoulder was red as an apple and swollen with mad heat. Whats this sound like? Reaction?

Thread Information