lucky27 is offline Associate Member

Body fat in chest?

I carry a small amount of body fat in my chest. I've had it there from when I lost like 90 lbs. 2 years ago. Is there anything i can take to help lean my chest. I do cardio and have a clean diet, I'm on myfirst cycle, consisting of Deca , Prop, and Winny depot??????????

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u might want to try http://www.yohimburn.com Good luck!

OG

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You could try the new rage which is injectable l-carnitine, it is supposed to be able to reduce spot areas of fat when injected into them, do a search on it, there was a good post a while back on it. You could also try doing a cutting cycle like winny and what-not with some anti e's thrown in. I say use anti e's because fat under your chest is most likely estrogen related and this will stop the est in your body and really let you attack that area. But if none of these ideas tickle your fancy. DIET AND CARDIO!!!

Pain

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Yohimburn and others are said to help with localized fat loss, but I have not seen any actually studies to prove it. A lot of people have said it works for them and I believe that but there is no hard evidence. As for other ways of reducing fat in specific areas. There really isn't one. You are just going to have to keep busting your ass on those carido machine and hit a hardcore diet. Don't give up it will go away.

calpersuasion21 is offline New Member
    YOu are allways going to put on some fat if your on a cycle. Also the water you retain might make u look a little more chubby than normal. Once your off the gear focus on cutting. Eat clean and keep up the cardio. If you still have a problem with cutting down i would think everyone on this site has some tricks to lean up.

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice, I don't believe the fat tissue is from my cycle, because it was there before i started this cycle and it's my first cycle. 2 years ago i was 320 and 32% BF, I've cut down 100% naturally just dieting ,cardio, and working out. I'm about 238 now and 14-15% BF, 5 weeks into my cycle I'm already to 252 and still appear to be 14-15 % BF, just wanting to reduce some chest fat.

if you decide to go with yohimburn, get the DF... the only reason to purchase original is for those wishing to avoid caffiene..

btw- an aromatase inhibitor would be a MUCH better choice than Nolva in this stack...

also the addition of EC and/or NYC (if and-- then rotate them.. every 2-3 weeks)

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Try running some liquidex @ 0.5mg ED for a month with a clean diet and some cardio and you should see some changes in your chest.

babi is offline Associate Member
    well the answer is this that fat that you have and a some of us have is estrogen related not really hard fat but rather like baby fat correct me if i am wrong,and the places where is located is lower chest and lower abs.i am speculating with this but the only that might work is anti e.but then again i dont know for how long you have had and if they work if you have had it for sometime (like 1 year or so)

for those with pre-existing estro issues letro or exeme are better choices than dex.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Bro, it's amazing to see you lose so much fat and I must say you look good for someone who is on the first cycle (assuming it is you in the avatar and while ON). At 15% bf, not too bad that you can see pretty much all your abs.....

Keep up the good work!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    cut down to 10%. if the fat is stil lthere u might need liposuction to get rid of it completly...

Front Runner is offline New Member

Lipostabil

Lipostabil injections and your s*it will be cleared up in no time.

Thread Information