BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

question for my first cycle of Trenbolone.

First off thanks to everyone for all the helpful advise I've read on the board. I'm a beginner/newbie so of course I have a question

I just started my first cycle. And of course I'm a bit nervous!!!!

Does height and weight play into how much you should take? I'm 5 8, 150pds.

every 3 or 4 days I'm taking 150mg of Trenbolone
    and I'm splitting an oral of Primobolon S every day. (they come in 25mg tablets)

Does this seem about right? My buddy has been doing steriods for 20 years and seems to be an expert, but guess I want a second opinion. Is it OK to take 150MG at once? Do they both work well together? He thinks I should cycle it for about 10 weeks.

this is my first week and I seem to be having trouble sleeping the first few nights, is this just because I'm nervous and freaking out?

When does the average person begin to see results?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    tren you'll see noticable results within 10 days when its dosed correctly. but in this case you have all these peaks and valleys. you need to shoot tren ED or EOD. try about 60 mg ED. thats right dude, ED. how much primo are you taking with it? definately do the tren everyday or every other at the most. He should have recommended that you take test with it also, fina shuts you down hard.

question for my first cycle of Trenbolone.

Thanks for you response....I'm taking 12 1/2 mg (I'm breaking the 25mg in half) of Primobolan S.

When you say it shuts you down hard, Do you mean I need to take something to make sure my boys will swim again? Or it wipes you out? What do you mean by peaks and valley's?

So, 150mg every 4 days is OK? I know Trenbolone leaves your body pretty quickly, so I'm told.....

Does it take awhile for you body to adjust to steroids ? Again, I just don't feel the same but Im not sure if it's because I'm nervous. My budy says after 4 weeks, I will think clearer and feel great....

So, basically, this is a safe cycle??? actually this is what he suggested I do...

I'm 5'8", 35, 150 pds.

Cycle

1-7 1 1/2cc of Trenbolone every 3 days
    1-4 oral Primobolan S 1/2 tablet daily (comes in 25mg tablet)
    4-7 Oral Primo,1 tablet 25mg

Then my buddy suggests (if I can make it)

8-13 deca 1cc every 5 days
    8-13 Winstrol V 1/2cc every 3 days..
    followed by 10 days of clomid

I guess I'm just concerned with safety, and a safe product. though everyone is suggesting not to do it every 3 days, 1 1/2 is safe? I'd rather start slow with minimal gains than to go way overboard for my first cycle....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Peter North, for me it was just shy of 4 weeks before my body was completely saturated with tren . It took that long from ED injects at 75mg/ml, or course im 6'3 220 lbs. you will know that you have achieved a proper level throughout your body when you start to taste it in the back of your throat after each injection. the half life of tren @ 75mg/ml is around 12-14 hours depending on the person, so make sure you are injecting close to the same time, preferably every day. i would start injecting it ED as soon as possible because you might feel it kick earlier. those oral test pills will help, but if you had the option i would have went with an injectable test.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    peter north ,said it tren is 9 times m ore ananbolic then test it shuts down your natural produtcin real bad ,u sahould defeinatelt throw in some test .test should be the foundation of every cycle regardless of bulk or cut.also u need to to hit 76 mg ed or 150 eod the half life is very short .u say your splittin a primo tab ed ??is the half a 25 mg pill ed ?bro u need about 2 ( 50mg )of thema day to even notice a difference it is s desighner drug and very mild ,u need 350 to 400 mg weekly ,and there is a very small amonut that gets wasted thrpugh digestive track ,so ...u do that math .also just top put in tren is not a begginers drug definately not a first timer s drug .if ur freind is a expert he should of told u this.

But is it safe to be putting 150mg in me at once, even though I'm doing it every 3 days?

time on = time off, so don't listen to your friend telling you to use deca /winny immediately after your fina weeks 8-13...also, deca won't do anything for you in 5 or 6 weeks except kill your sex drive since you didn't mention including any test. if you have questions ask them on this board, not to your buddy. listening to his advice could lead to gyno issues that you probably don't want to face. also, run the fina for 8 or 9 weeks, no longer.

going overboard isn't an issue because your receptors are as fresh as they will ever be. not taking advantage of the potential gains by doing low dosages is stupid imo, and a waste of gear...if you are assuming the risks associated with juice then you should pull out all the stops and inject what is necessary...btw, 1/2 cc's of winny every 3 days is NOT going overboard...

and what do you guys mean when you say ED or eod? So is this cycle dangerous for a first timer?

What a let down. I feel like I should just quit the whole cycle, I mean it hasn't even been a week...

ED = every day...EOD = every other day

the proper way to maximize the tren effectiveness is ED or EOD...it saturates your body at a constant level that will carry on throughout the rest of the cycle. people will say that it isn't a beginners cycle because many don't like jumping to an inject every day. if you can handle the needle every day for 8 weeks then go for it man. otherwise do something like a deca /sust cycle that will only involve you pricking yourself twice a week (sans test)

Thanks I actually just figured it out (ED, EOD). Well, I hate needles, and he actually injected me for the first time (I didn't even feel it) and tomorrow is the day I'm suppose to do it again. What is the point of the primobolan S tabs? Is the dosage to small? If I decide to do it eod, what should my dosage be?

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    75mg eod would be fine.

OK, sounds good, but If I decide to return the trenbolone and primobolan , (thats all I have now) what would a good beginner cycle consist of???? I need to call my buddy and have him start me on another cycle...

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    do not go above 75mg e.d.~! unless u dont care about a limp dick in post cycle, and loss of msot of your gains due to your natural test shut down hard. at one point i was doign 150mg -200mg per day for a week, i did it to see what happens. well know i nearly lost all my gains, and couldnt please the women for 5 weeks. so take a lesson from me.

Thread Information