iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

ttokkyo questions..........

hey guys,
    how many of you are on tt gear as of now? if you dont mind, state what you're on, and if you feel the results equaled what you expected.

reason for this is i've got a few good friends questioning me about their products and lack of results. im on tt test enan, and their deca , and im rolling right along.
    their lot #'s are older ones, so i dont think they are fake, but maybe not what the label claims?

peace bb79

CatGrabber is offline Member
    TT is poop. I will say that for many people I know. Their quality has went right down the toilet.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you heard my story bro, I have some TT EQ now, I'm planning on starting it in about 3-4 weeks. I'll let ya know how I feel. never done EQ before.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey barbells bro what s up ?its like this ,well firt off ur ok u got olde lote # so u should be clear .im usin nthe winn tabs they rock !lately there had bees a shitload of rumors and claims goin around ,but till i see someone actually send them away and have it tested i wont beleive them .the only thing i heard back then really is the TT deca is test prop but that it ,oh and the var id dbol .know a couple of female competitors thatused it and got virilizition effect right away ,id it waas real theyd be good to go like the spa's.i know the EQ is awesome ,i just got off it 2 weeks ago.the pumps hunger and the veins were at attendance .but i do wonder as u do !

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    I just got off of TT testenon 250 & boldenon 200 and kept 15 solid pounds off of it...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bb bro, i was running TT EQ and loved it. Had the EQ munchies all the time. Id use it again.

OG

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'll bet your source bought the ttokkyo products before the ketamina busts but that's just a guess. The "newer" products are questionable. By newer, i mean the lots that were produced after ttokkyo was shut down for a couple weeks. I've also heard from my buddies that go to TJ that there is alot of fake ttokkyo EQ around.

Bishop is offline New Member
    During my first cycle, I used TT Deca alone (since I was new I didn't wanna get carried away) and had ok results with no side effects.

During my second cycle I, I stacked TT Deca with Cyp and Prop (the Cyp and Prop were Vet, products not TT lab) and had really good results. However, I started to break out across my chest and shoulder (I was injecting into my delt). A friend suggest that the TT Deca may be the problem. I also consider the fact that my first cycle of Deca didn't yield any results, so I stop using it and started using the Organon Deca and had no more break outs with very positive gains.

Everyone's bodies will react differently to different gear and I'm not 100% sure that the problems were due to the Deca.

But I've heard alot of people complain about TT Deca, too many to ever want to use there product again. The same advise your friends are giving you about the TT Deca is the same advise my friends gave me.

Hope this helps, good luck. and remember, if your not getting your gear from the pharmacist, is more than likely fake.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bb bro, i was running TT EQ and loved it. Had the EQ munchies all the time. Id use it again.

I included TT EQ in my first cycle, last fall, and not only never got the famous EQ hunger, but practically had to force-feed myself. I had enough stuff for two cycles, but this time (started cycle #2 last week) I'm doing all QV.

My first cycle took a nosedive when I discontinued the d-bol after week four. It was all I could to to keep the gains I'd made off the orals, I didn't get diddly from the injectibles except for shrunken balls and some back acne. I was doing 500mg of Tornel T200 and 400mg of TT EQ per week, I'm deeply suspicious about the quality of both of those.

There were some rumors going around that some batches of TT EQ were really just underdosed test. enan., but who knows if that's true or not...

My TT EQ was purchased before the ketamine scandal.

--dnb
    Last edited by David B.; 02-20-2003 at 05:34 PM.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Am on TT Cyp and Deca right now, about 4 weeks in. So far so good, good hunger, strength gains and about 5-6 lbs of good muscle with minimal side effects so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ttokkyo questions..........-tc.jpg  

ironfist,
    bro, i know my sources stuff is good..........but these guys bought from a different guy other than the good brother i use. some of their lot #'s are the same as mine, so i know that some of their gear is at least legit.

my question is if the bottle says cyp, and maybe its prop or something along that line?
    thanks for the replies guys. you all made me feel somewhat better. i'l have to ask them a few questions about diet and training. the problem could be here instead of gear related.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 02-20-2003 at 02:38 PM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by barbells79
    ironfist,
    bro, i know my sources stuff is good..........but these guys bought from a different guy other than the good brother i use. some of their lot #'s are the same as mine, so i know that some of their gear is at least legit.

my question is if the bottle says cyp, and maybe its prop or something along that line?
    thanks for the replies guys. you all made me feel somewhat better. i'l have to ask them a few questions about diet and training. the problem could be here instead of gear related.

peace bb79
    There are alot of questions out there. If anything, I would say that the bottles may have been diluted at the factory by some of the workers who may have sold them on the side. i don't think they would have changed the substance but they may have added 5cc's of juice and 5cc's of oil which would make the actual dose 1/2 of what it's supposed to be. There was a long period there where the lab was closed for production but I'm sure many employees had access to whatever they wanted...They may have sold labels and what not to guys on the outside...

popa is offline Senior Member
    many people say its good, many say its bad I say why take the chance just go with a different product

i know my guy carries QV along with some other products too. i think this will be my last go with TT. not that i think what i have is bad, in fact i know its not.
    but some of my good friends lot #'s ARE newer, and he's now on the bash TT bandwagon. im already tired of listening to him moan about it. i tried to get him to to go with my stuff, but no, he had to do this on his own.

I.F. we need to talk soon bro.

peace bb79

dave1031 is offline New Member
    Just finished TT deca 300 with sust 250 (10 wks). TT was underdosed to only 9ml (not 10ml). Gained 20 lbs and just started winny at week 8. Don't know if gains were attributed to both or just one. Have heard of TT underdosing and have realized now the myth is true. Good luck.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by dave1031
    Just finished TT deca 300 with sust 250 (10 wks). TT was underdosed to only 9ml (not 10ml). Gained 20 lbs and just started winny at week 8. Don't know if gains were attributed to both or just one. Have heard of TT underdosing and have realized now the myth is true.
    That's underfilled, not underdosed.

--dnb

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    about 6 months ago i ran TT EQ @ 500mg WK...

I loved it...def had EQ hunger!!!! Gained 40lbs on that with some Test @ 500mg Wk

i got great gains off tt eq as well...........one of their best products imho.

peace bb79

BGMKE7 is offline New Member

stop bashing ttokkyo

i have used ttokkyo for 2 yrs now and i have nothing but good things to say.maybe their anadrol is underdosed but everything else worked great,even if it wasnt the right dosage.im 240 at 5'10" and have been doing gear for 10yrs now and i think i know when something is working or not.i cant say if the dosage is right on but its close.i dont understand why people continue to put ttokkyo down.they either make good shit or fake.i know its real.enough said.
    later

Thread Information