bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member

Clen while on cycle

Ok so I have read conflicting things on whether clen works while on cycle, or if it interferes with anabolics. maybe someone can clear this up for me.

Little backround I am on a cut/recomp 60mg epi/ 60mg tren , but in a week that will be just the epistane for the next 3 weeks.

Some (conflicting) things I have read....

- there is evidence that clen and AAS work together synergestically....as far as nutrition goes (carbohydrate, protein, nitrogen cycle, vitamin absorption)

-Take clen, as a pct. Clen can lessen the effectiveness of your anabolics, so not that wise to take during a cycle. Plus, clen helps prevent cortisol secretion which is a catabolic hormone that is highly released when you come off cycle. IMO, clen for pct is the best time to take it.

I know the experts here will give me the right answer. TIA.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Did you read the profile of clen on this site? From everything i've read about clen it keeps you anabolic . Lots of people talk about clen durring PCT and i think it works great durring a PCT to help keep you from gaining that little bit of post cycle fat that lots of us are prone too. IMO clen can be used durring cycle, off cycle, or durring pct. Basically anytime you're in need of a little lipolysis help

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Did you read the profile of clen on this site? From everything i've read about clen it keeps you anabolic. Lots of people talk about clen durring PCT and i think it works great durring a PCT to help keep you from gaining that little bit of post cycle fat that lots of us are prone too. IMO clen can be used durring cycle, off cycle, or durring pct. Basically anytime you're in need of a little lipolysis help
    I have read as much as possible but there is very little info out there for this specific question. All I could find is a couple random posts but nothing concrete.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    clen on cycle is recomended since clen alone will indeiscriminantly burn muscle and fat since it raises your body temp by a degree or two.. so running a little bit of test while doing it will counter act the catabolic side effects.. it will not prevent you from gaining muscle, but it will you will gain less punds since you are burning weight the same time you are building it.. as far as i know it DOES NOT make you more efficient at breaking down food

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    clen on cycle is recomended since clen alone will indeiscriminantly burn muscle and fat since it raises your body temp by a degree or two.. so running a little bit of test while doing it will counter act the catabolic side effects.. it will not prevent you from gaining muscle, but it will you will gain less punds since you are burning weight the same time you are building it.. as far as i know it DOES NOT make you more efficient at breaking down food
    Thanks, I think I might experiment with a 2 week run and see what happens. I just did not want to waste it or the other stuff I am on.

Thread Information