SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member

Online anti-aging doctor: scripts legal?

Can anybody here attest to the validity and authenticity of an anti-aging doctor's script? Particularly one you contacted via an online anti-aging clinic with whom you've never met. The protocol is to send blood work in and they write a script. Is this legal?

I'm posting this ? here, because these doctors typically prescribe a cycle, not a TRT dosage.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I'm guessing you are asking cuz you are considering this? Correct me if I am wrong but don't you have to have a script to get blood work done in the 1st place? I always needed one.

Anyways I have no input on the question at hand but as long as the Dr is licensed then any script he writes is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    I'm guessing you are asking cuz you are considering this? Correct me if I am wrong but don't you have to have a script to get blood work done in the 1st place? I always needed one.

Anyways I have no input on the question at hand but as long as the Dr is licensed then any script he writes is legit.
    The same doctor will give you a "referral" for blood work. I'm convinced the actual doctor is licensed, but I have no way of knowing if it's actually him writing the scripts. The staff at the clinic in question are salesmen. See what I am saying? This is a doctor I will probably never personally meet. This method is referenced in the movie "Bigger Stronger Faster". It's an expensive route, but the meds are pharma grade and you supposedly have a script to CYA. I suppose I'd rather get confirmation here from those who have done this before I assume it's legal. My guess is since they advertise openly on the web with fancy websites that I'm at no risk legally. But, I could easily see these online clinics getting taken down eventually. They are prescribing cycles. I just don't wanna go down with them if I can avoid it considering the cost involved going this route.

Why don't you just go see a local Ednocronologist?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Why don't you just go see a local Ednocronologist?
    lol did you just read what I posted? Is a local endo gonna prescribe me 500 mg of test and anavar ? Unlikely.

Thanks for the PM, this did come across kind of abrasively. Truth is most "anti-aging" Dr's won't either. What you need to find is one that is sensitive to the needs/wants of BBs. Endo/AA that is irrelevant it is just about finding one that understands what we want.

I probably didn't make it clear in my original post, but I have already found a "cycle friendly" doc. That's not the question. The question is behind the legality of what's being done by the doctor and if that implicates me in any way in the future. My apologies if I sounded abrasive, as I probably didn't make myself clear enough. Thanks for the responses.

Thread Information