yerrr is offline New Member

Anavar-Oxandrogen

Anyone have any experience with the brand name of anavar Oxandrogen?

This product is 4 times more potent than conventional Anavar (Oxandrolone) It works well for the promotion of strength and duality muscle mass gains, although it"s mild nature makes it less than ideal for bulking purposes. Among bodybuilders it is most commonly used during cutting phases of training when water retention is a concern. The standard dosage for men is in the range of 20-50mg per day, a level that should produce noticeable results.

Also anyone have any opinion on anavar only cycle? doses? pct? for a first cylce, is it a waste of time? Should I just wait till spring when I plan on doing test/var cycle?

What about a low dose test cycle with var? like 50mg's prop a day.

not looking for crazy results, just for use during a small cut.
    Last edited by yerrr; 09-29-2010 at 06:32 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I've never even heard of this.

What are your stats?
    height
    bf
    training experience

A small cut doesn't need Var IMO. Reduce the amount of foods you eat while utilizing the right foods will work just as well if your only looking for minor results..

yerrr is offline New Member
    I don't know if were allowed to post company names on here so I'll just wait for the ok, but I'm 22 6'1 200 lbs 10 percent been training for a couple years

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yeah just stick with a strong diet designed to suit your goals, you can do wonders with food.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I never heard of that var close or whatever it is. I used to love var cycles until I added test cyp and tren to it along with a couple of peptides that trigger the body to pulse out some of your own GH. hahahaaa

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ROFL. It is just Var made by a particular overseas UGL. And you want to know their reasoning for claiming it is 4X stronger? Because it comes in 10mg tabs, whereas HG is normally 2.5mg per tab! How ****ing stupid is that??!!!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    ROFL. It is just Var made by a particular overseas UGL. And you want to know their reasoning for claiming it is 4X stronger? Because it comes in 10mg tabs, whereas HG is normally 2.5mg per tab! How ****ing stupid is that??!!!
    I figured that would be the case... how do you make a compound more potent unless you change its structure...

and as HP stated, if you are looking for minor gains, cycling is not the right path

-KP

Thread Information