jeff113113 is offline Junior Member

how much of tren gains do you keep

My last cycle was test e and tren a.. i can't find tren e anymore.. but i had great gains doing my cycle but 2-3 months after I lost about 80%. Is it my diet or am i supposed to lose that amount? How much of tren gains do you keep? thanks

Sector is offline Associate Member
    You should definatly keep more of your gains. What was your PCT? How was your diet during and post cycle?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    You will loose some... The hardness, strength and vascularity will drop a bit but if you dropped 80% of your gains I would suspect it is your diet. Hed to the det forum and start seeking advice

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah check your diet bro.With tren .I loose the hardness and the strength.But my vascularty is good.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff113113 View Post
    My last cycle was test e and tren a.. i can't find tren e anymore.. but i had great gains doing my cycle but 2-3 months after I lost about 80%. Is it my diet or am i supposed to lose that amount? How much of tren gains do you keep? thanks
    welcome to AAS

jeff113113 is offline Junior Member
    i'll work on my diet. what % of the gains do you all keep?

boxin23 is offline Member
    I kept 50% or so on my test e only cycle.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    It really depends on how close or how far past your genetic potential you are as well as your diet and training knowledge. From what I have read if you know what your doing whether through cycle experience or reading up on what needs to be done to keep gains then you can expect to keep 70-80% of gains.

When dealing with compounds like Tren I would imagine you would lose a good amount of the strength considering this compound is so extremely potent and when you come off it your body just cant push the kind of weight you managed on such an anabolic /androgenic compound. ( just my theory ).

i guess i was at 52%.....i gained 38 and kept 20...
    i had a lot of water.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    this is why it is good to get accurate bodycomp tests during cycle so you know how much of your weigh gain comes from water or excess fat from extra calories. I did a bit of a dirty bulk last time around and added 26lbs but the bodycomp showed an increase of 4% bodyfat which equated to about 9lbs so right there my Lean gains plus water were really only 17lbs. 5 weeks after cycle I dropped the fat and settled out about 14lbs LBM gained which was very decent for 9 weeks. So if you just look at the numbers I lost 40% of my "weight gains" but it really was only 2-3lbs of LBM gains which is only about 18-20%

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    this is why it is good to get accurate bodycomp tests during cycle so you know how much of your weigh gain comes from water or excess fat from extra calories. I did a bit of a dirty bulk last time around and added 26lbs but the bodycomp showed an increase of 4% bodyfat which equated to about 9lbs so right there my Lean gains plus water were really only 17lbs. 5 weeks after cycle I dropped the fat and settled out about 14lbs LBM gained which was very decent for 9 weeks. So if you just look at the numbers I lost 40% of my "weight gains" but it really was only 2-3lbs of LBM gains which is only about 18-20%
    great post!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    great post!
    thank you sir... I find it amazing that people look more at the scale weight rather than their appearance. Some guys are so happy to see 30lbs gained cause they feel invincible with the size and strength increase but dont look at the honest picture in the mirror showing them bloated all to hell and looking like the michelin man. Then, when they cut down and lean out, they have added some good size (which would take 2 years naturally but was accomplished in 3 months) but they dont see that magic huge number on the scale and get all pissed off and think they need tons more gear next cycle instead of stepping back and seeing the 10lbs gained made their lean appearance look awesome.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    thank you sir... I find it amazing that people look more at the scale weight rather than their appearance. Some guys are so happy to see 30lbs gained cause they feel invincible with the size and strength increase but dont look at the honest picture in the mirror showing them bloated all to hell and looking like the michelin man. Then, when they cut down and lean out, they have added some good size (which would take 2 years naturally but was accomplished in 3 months) but they dont see that magic huge number on the scale and get all pissed off and think they need tons more gear next cycle instead of stepping back and seeing the 10lbs gained made their lean appearance look awesome.
    well said, always go by appearance, unless you compete in a weight class

Thread Information