Thread: Cycle question

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cycle question

30yo
    183 #
    5-9
    BF% 13-14 (been awhile since tested)
    Trainging for 4 years maybe. But only 2 of them serious with a good/descent diet.
    Cycles:
    1. Test 400 Deca 300 ( i know mixed on a first cycle)
    2. Prohormone (spawn Clone)

Well looking for a little advice. I just came into some extra money, and while i have was looking to get ahead and get 2 cycles worth. So i have a couple question about this.

1. I would be getting Test E and Deca for my first cycle. Should i stick with the same for the second one? Or switch it up? If i should switch any thoughts on what would be good after the test/deca cycle. Was even thinking a test only cycle for the first...but am up in the air since i have already done a cycle before that had deca in it, so not sure what i would gain off a test only cycle.

2. I wouldnt be taking the first cycle until janurary at least. So this means the second one wouldnt start until mid/end of the summer. Is it a good idea to buy it almost a year ahead of time?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Gear keeps well for at least a year or two.. just keep in a dark place at room temp.. like behind your cereal boxor in your safe.. As for cycle advice.. what are your goals??? you look pretty lean i would have guessed a bit below the 13% you are stating. what are you looking for out of your cycle? do u want to get huge? or do you want to keep the lean/hard look you already have and just define it a bit more?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Stick with Test only.

Sorry forgot to put the goals up. And thanks for the boost of confidence with the 13%, but i am guessing too...plus i got the V going but no sixpack yet, so i know i am above 12 lol.

Well my ultimate goal is lean hard look, and more defined, basically like half the people here. But i am also figureing if i do a test/deca run and blow up and gain maybe 20#, the second cycle i can use to lean up after that. I would like to get to close to 10% but gaining more strength, which is very very hard i know.

hawiann, did you mean test only for the first one? and then maybe add something for the second one? And if i were to do a test only, Should i get a different eyster then test E, or just stick with that?

Test only for the first cycle. Test is Test it doesn't matter the ester but E or C would be preferable.
    Test w/ a kicker for the second.

19nor's cant wait until you have more experience.

I know i needed more experience when i first did my other 2 cycles, ill be the first one to say i was stupid in my past and just wanted fast results. I have been doing a lot of research now, and have good knowledge of my diet now. I know you can checkl my previous post and figure out that i wasnt smart. But trying to do it right now and ask questions.

But when i did my first cycle, i was giving two 10cc bottles (test/deca ) for free actually. I know it was hard to believe, but it was free. Friends wife was pissed that he got it and threaten him if he didnt get rid of it. So i was like a kid in a candy store, didnt think there was much to it, and started right away and just listened to his advise. Luckly nothing bad happen, no sides at all.

What did 19nor say about my experience?

By 19nor's I meant the Deca . It can wait until you have toyed around with Test a little more.

Lmao, ok guess i have to read more about some of the abreviations here. What would be another good add on to the test for the second run? Maybe just d-bol or something along those lines?

Yep, Dbol would be fine.

Thread Information