AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

To Cut? Cycle? Please Gentlemen.

Stats first off.
    5'9
    13-14%BF
    im on TRT long story. if i wasn't i probably wouldn't be cycling... wait yes i would. been on aas (trt) for a bit now and have been lifting for many years.

Well its time. iv always been afraid to cut because of losing size ....but im tired of rollercoastering and flip flopping trying to recompisition, i believe trying to put on muscle while losing fat is to difficult . . .well for my body anyways.

Im 204 at roughly 13-14%BF. the idea is for me to get down to around 6-7% at 190. the reason for this is at said point ill have an opportunity waiting doing fitness modeling. then eventually ill compete in the late 180s. i figure ill do this before i bulk again.

True? A friend of mine who competes told me once i get down to %7 and want to bulk he says bulk no more than %10 bf, any number higher makes it harder to cut in reasonable time and you lose a bit of lean mass while dieting off so much fat?

So any suggestions on these points or plans gents?

1-stay between 7%-10% for modeling and competition purposes. . . and so i can always maintain abs i just feel better when im dry vascular hard and lean. i figure i can easily put on 10 pounds of lean mass every 6 months and keep it while i slowly clean bulk from 7-10 % and back down but thats another story.

2- DIET
    300+ grams protein via chicken turnkey fish lean beef and whey.
    75-150 grams complex carbs via oatmeal, ezekial bread, grits and brown rice. 12 grams simple sugar for post workout shake for insulin spike.
    30-50 grams essential and trace fats via almonds olive oil and so on.
    keep me around 1800-2200 calories depending on how i fluctuate.

3- weight training heavy and intense with some drop and super sets thrown in. 16 sets for big muscles 14 or so for smaller.

4- Cardio 20-30 min 4 times a week usually in am on empty stomach or postworkout. eventually throw in some 2 a days.

5- AAS
    Test E- 600 mg per week divided up in to doses. retain maximum amount of muscle possible while droping weight.
    Clen cycled throughout appropriately 2 weeks on 2 off with taurine for the liver.
    -end of cycle 4-6 weeks injectable winny 50mg ed to really harden me up as my bf% is significantly lower.
    week 11+ no pct im on trt so ill cruise at 200 mg cyp per week and cycle hcg appropriately . any thoughts gentlemen. any are appreciated, thank you.
    Arimidex .5 every 3rd day and nolvedex every 2nd day.

Supplement questions.
    ill be taking 4 grams vit c daily
    1 animal pak
    1 animal omega
    1000 mg milk thistle
    50 zinc
    glutamine.
    eaa
    bcaa
    l-carnatine.

Oi....Bump =)

no input gentlemen?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I completely agree on staying lean year round. If you can cut well (easily) you can go up to 12% BF, but I wouldn't go over that.

Cycle is pretty simple. Looks fine.

You might want to get a second opinion on the diet aspect in the diet forum,

I think you're starting with your cals too low,

which means when you hit a wall, you don't want to drop them into the 1800 range and loose LM,

so then you'll be trying to balance cutting fat with addition cardio (to get over the wall), and too much of a caloric deficiency.

cool ill do more research on the diet aspect, thanks man.

i was thinking of possibly doing tren during the cutting phase any thoughts? simply to preserve the maximum amount of lean mass and increase nutrient uptake as i will be dieting and hitting cardio hard. i gotta get to %10 and then to 6-7% im dead set on it. then i know eventually ill bulk up to %10 so i can be at 200+ at 7% but again a different story.

looked into the diet aspect D7M and uped protein to 320-350 grams and increased complecx carbs and essential fats, but not to much. thanks for the input man.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    IMO I wouldnt restrict yourself to trying to stay under 10%... that tends to get hard to do on a successful bulker. Keep in mind @ 175lbs the difference between sitting @ 10% and 12% (as D7 mentioned) is less than 4lbs of fat but your body will respond better while adding muscle than single digits. I do know some boys who bulk sub 10% and maybe their genetics work well for that, but for me, I cant even train hard enough to make myself believe Im having a decent workout when I drop below 10%. I sit around 13-14% when Im not in "beach shape" and trim down that 7-9lbs 6 weeks from when I want the lean look.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    As far as your cycling question, I would take it step by step and try not to go too complicated right off the get go. Using a simple prop cycle even as low as 400/wk will add some gains without water bloat and will allow you to also cut without losing muscle mass. No point running a complicated cycle until you have more experience and understanding of how your body reacts to cycling (higher than HRT)

-KP

awesome knockout thanks for the input. im 204 at %14 and somewhat shredded and vascular but im not at all happy with my chest and stomach so i figure if i drop 14 pounds of fat without sacrificing LM itll put me at around 7% at 190 which with my frame and at 5'9 would be jacked and i can pursue fitness modeling at that size( only because i have an in , in the industry and the moneys good)... also iv never taken it below 10% so i think it would be good to asses my physique. i only intend to bulk when im ready to compete because id like to compete at the top of the light heavy division at 196-198 because i have a friend that competed at that and won so hed be a good coach. anyways thanks again for the input, any more thoughts or recommendations?

Thread Information