ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member

TT sus or TT ethenate

Just would like some info on which one gives better results.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Well this is just my opinion, but when I got the older lots of testonon (I think #18 and below, the ones that burned), those were the ones I got results from. I have went through 7 bottles of lot #19, and it was painless. IMO I didn't gain much, if any, from them either. So I don't know what the hell went on there (may have been my diet, training etc). But I didn't even feel the pumps, increased sex drive or anything associated with taking test. But I ran 5 bottles of the enanthate , and got excellent results. Typical from what I'd expect from running test E. They felt properly dosed and were painless. So I'll let you figure this one out

strollin is offline Associate Member
    The pain you felt is most likly from one batch having a higher b/a contant then the other. This shouldn't make your gains more. Maybe one was underdosed. Either way there both great stuff. Think I would go with ethenate. It should maintain a higher ave. test level. With sust your levels go up and down. I love sust but the guys on one of my other boards are all for ethenate. Never used TT stuff before.

My friend says that I'll just get water weight from eth. I've got good results with sus just took a long time. I wanna try eth cause just like strollin said you'll have a higher test level instead of the rollercoaster effect. Here my stats 5' 9" 230 23% bf age 24. I ran 500mgs of sus a week for 14 weeks. mon-thrus shots 1cc each day. goals 220 15% bf but still bulky. Any suggestions? please I'm all ears. Thank you for answering me guys.

Bump

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i wouldnt run just test if you want to cut down. id go with a fina/prop cycle is those are your goals.

1-8 60 mg fina ED
    1-8 50 mg prop ED

clomid, anti-e's on hand, etc...

mabye clen two weeks on, two weeks off with xenadrine on the off weeks?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

The Butcher is offline Member
    A year ago I went through about 40 cc of TT sus and got jack shit from it. I think I gained about 5 pounds. So, I won't buy that shit again. For whatever reason, I have noticed some TT works, and some doesn't. So, that's why I don't like to use it. It's kinda like flipping a coin. Sometimes it will land on heads for you, and other times you land on your ass. Perhaps Ichabod's observations will help you in determining if you should use their sus or not. I haven't a clue what the batch number on mine were, but given Ichabod's findings I am willing to bet they were above #18.

Thread Information