cadillacpimpin is offline New Member

17yr old brother caught juicing...

My parents and my little brother moved to thailand. They caught him taking shots of sustanon 250. He gained about 15lbs of solid muscle in his arms. He now weighes 145 lbs. I have posted questions about taking some juice myself(age 19) and have recieved answers saying to wait(21-22). I am trying to give my brother good reasons to wait untill he is older(21-22) before taking more. Can you guys give me any help?

This is off the topic but I wish i could go there and give that dealer a piece of my mind........if you know what I mean.

Sorry if this is not the right forum to put this in but I figured you guys could help me since its about steriods .

Thanks alot.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Do a search bro, we have alot of threads why kids shouldnt juice and even a few poems by madmax

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    do search on d00fy how everyone hated on me:P til i discovered CREATINE:P with its steroid gains :P i advic muscletech creatine:P i in no way am associated with muscletech nor do i know what creatine is distributed:P :P

NAH MEAN NIGGUH

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    tell him you'll fly to thialand and woop his ass....if not tell him to mail me some thia d-bol....seriously though, why aren't your parents making him stop?...Madmax..

thanks palme....

They have made him stop. They think. When i go there this summer i am gonna take some d-bol... sorry can't mail you any. freind is looking at many years for selling...

I will be 20 then and I have been on and plateau for over six months now.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Re: Doofy's post...

I was around for the introductory Creatine phase - when it was new to the market and more expensive than Cocaine. Everyone was making great progress and price was no isssue. People didn't need gear - Creatine in some grape juice cause plenty of weight gain and strength increases... with NO effect on HPTA or any endogenous hormone levels.

Then the price dropped and the craze died. And now Generation Y hardly sees how potent the shit is - being Generation X, I know that Creatine was the best thing to hit natural bodybuilding since Whey protein was first isolated...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah this is to funny im just makin fun of creatine everyone thinks im serious when i say steroid gains hahah

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by cadillacpimpin
    I will be 20 then and I have been on and plateau for over six months now.
    lol man, you have plateaued and not made any gains in 6 months? in that lengthy amount of time for someone not even 20 yet it means one of three things: your diet sucks, your training sucks, or your genetics suck. when you hit a plateau, juice is not the way to overcome it especially in your early years of training. tweaking your diet or tweaking your routine will be a large factor in getting past this hurdle for you. what are your stats anyway? no flame bro, but can't help but laugh at your 17 year old brother who weighs 145 now after a +15 lb gain on sust. it must have been quite noticable for a little kid like him to increase his weight by almost 10%. do some research about your 'd-bol only' cycle too...you are too young and to inexperienced to be messing around with drugs you don't understand.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    If you plan on going to Thailand and whipping someones ass you better bring a gun. Those guys start fighting as soon as they can walk. Thai Boxing over there is like football here.

ps I know you weren't serious...I just had to throw that in there.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Thailand is a great place for gear lovers, but becareful. i got myself in a lot of trouble there about a year ago. Have Fun !!!!!!!!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    Thailand is a great place for gear lovers, but becareful. i got myself in a lot of trouble there about a year ago. Have Fun !!!!!!!!
    OK, I'm curious! What happened?

animal instinct is offline New Member

Smile

I remember when MLB was basically making c-reatine a requirment for their players. You couldn't keep the stuff on the shelves, weird how fads come and go. Personally I would only take in with Anavar .
    Last edited by animal instinct; 02-19-2003 at 11:24 PM.

popa is offline Senior Member
    if I was you, I would kick his arse and take his stash, then save it for my cycle...lol...but you better do it quick before he get to big and starts to muscle you around instead....hahaha
    it's dangerous for teens to use A.S.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    you need to go to this site

http://www.flexonline.com and scroll towards the bottom of the page and look for Ronnie Coleman's article thats gives you a 6 day/week cycle.

If you do that it will BREAK ICE for SURE..... if not it will drop your bodyfat without dropping weight. Its a great workout schedule. ALL of you should check it ou

Thanks for the help guys. I am gonna just tell the army that its Bin Laden's crew over there selling AAS to him and they will take care of it.
    LOL

Thread Information