daturk is offline Banned

Lightbulb how can steady test levels be acheived ??

hey wassup im 21 240 lbs and about 6'1 when i last checked this is what my cycle look like

400 mg deca week 1-8
    500 mg test e wek 1-8
    50 /ed winny week 7-11

i m going to start clomd 2 days after last winny shot ,,but ive been reading allot lately and im confused bec evryone says something different ,,see the question is how should i take my injections to have a staedy test ,i have to take 4 ccs of deca weak and 2 ccs of test plus the winny ,how would i put that in order ,,one more thing should i just drink one day and shoot the ither for winny,another thing i was going to use a 25 gauge 1.5 inch needles for everything how does all tis sound just let me know ,,thanks allot

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    25 is a little small bro. just shoot 2 ccs of deca mixed with 1 cc of test twice a week for steady levels... shouldnt hurt at all.

daturk is offline Banned
    what about the winny ,,i mean i know that much ,i was thinking since its my first time should i be injecting 3 cc in a body part at once , thanks

daturk is offline Banned
    c'mon people help me out here ,if ur not going to help out whats this site for ,,i would appreciate it if someone would help out thanks

Thread Information