dzr2west is offline New Member

fina/test cycle ?

Hey everyone,
    I'm getting ready to start my first fina/test cycle soon. I've been doing a lot of research on this and just have a few other questions. I know that it is important to take a test along with the fina, and probably the best test is prop since they are both short ester. What i was wondering is how much prop would i need because my source runs a little pricey on that. And my second choice would be Test enanthate which i also have heard mixed cycles such as starting the test before the fina so you get the benefits of both (which seems the best way to go) or start both the same time. I've heard people doing both so a little imput on your experiences and knowledge is appreciated. Thanks guys

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    The lowest I'd go on the prop is 50 ed or 100 eod.

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    if you plan on running test eth. id say run it for atleast 8 weeks at 500mg/week, throw in fina after teh 3rd week either overlap it with the eth or keep it running till a few days before clomid thearpy

Ok that helps. So it would be fine if i ran Test Eth. wks 1-10 and started the fina in the 4th wk for 8 weeks to week 12 and started clomid right after

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i could thnk of better ways to go for your first cycle....i wouldn't run fina your first cycle but if you do decide to, id run your cycle like the one i have below...good luck bro....Madmax...

test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    fina 75mg ed (5-13)
    prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    clomid 3 days after last fina shot..
    bromo and nolva on hand...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    i could thnk of better ways to go for your first cycle....i wouldn't run fina your first cycle but if you do decide to, id run your cycle like the one i have below...good luck bro....Madmax...

test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    fina 75mg ed (5-13)
    prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    clomid 3 days after last fina shot..
    bromo and nolva on hand...

Don't you think that is a lot of gear for a first cycle.

Pain

EDIT,
    I am an idiot I just saw that you are only telling him to run the prop for weeks 1-4 and the fina 5-13. Sorry bro, that does look pretty good. IMO first cycles should be deca and test though. Not fina.

Pain

Its not my first cycle....its my first fina cycle....its my 5th cycle....sorry for the confusion

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

Don't you think that is a lot of gear for a first cycle.

Pain

EDIT,
    I am an idiot I just saw that you are only telling him to run the prop for weeks 1-4 and the fina 5-13. Sorry bro, that does look pretty good. IMO first cycles should be deca and test though. Not fina.

Pain

as i stated above in my previous post...your first cycle would be better if you leave out the fina, save that for later cycles...maybe try this below if you decide to not run the fina...you might also want to run winny in there...at the end,thats strictly optional... the winny addition may be a strecth for a first cycle...try one of these 2 cycles...Madmax..

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    deca 300 (1-10)
    test cyp 500mg (1-10)

or

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    eq 400mg (1-10)
    test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-20-2003 at 07:58 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    what are your previous cycles and stats?

Thread Information