anyone here used testaviron (prop and enan)

I was wondering if anyone had any experience using this product? It contains test propinate and test enanthate . Test enanthate being the dominate ingredient. What were your gains like? side effects? How did you feel about using the product?
    thanks

I dont want to flame anyone, but please do not reply if you are going to talk about sust at all.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by cycles the destroyer
    I dont want to flame anyone, but please do not reply if you are going to talk about sust at all.
    my 2 friends has used it and one was happy with the results, but i wouldn't go as far as to say that he thought it was great...my other friend didn't like it and said he would never do it again....kinda mixed reviews so i don't really know if that helps bro.....

why not try sust it has prop and enathate in it...just kidding.....Madmax...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro..I ran it for 12 weeks..read my cycle diary for the results..If you don't feel like reading then I will say that I think Testoviron is a great AS!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    testoviron is the shit !just the enenthate is the one i pretty much use .but man u cant really go wrong with schering stuff.

Smile

Very funny MadMax
    I was thinking instead of buying the more expensive Testaviron, which I can only get in amps I was gonna buy some test enanthate in jugs and some prop in a jug. I think this way it would be easier to control the levels of prop in my blood by injecting the prop twice a week but the enanthate once. This would save me some cash as well. What do you guys think?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well if money is a issue then yea but testoviron can not be beatin bro no pain no swellin ,wait till u shoot the other prop OUCH!!!they are never underdosed and veryb clean

sphinks is offline New Member
    Virormone test prop is smooth no sting at all,plus if you use prop your gonna want to spot more than twice a wk,if money is a issue then switch to a longer acting test.

Thread Information