rhinoman is offline Associate Member

HELP PEASE BLOOD? and alot of it!

If blood runs down my leg after I pull out what does that mean? WHat does it mean if there is blood in the syringe? I couldn't aspirate cuz of difficulty.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Well...blood dripping down your leg simply means the needle PASSED THROUGH a vein, not necessarily that you injected into one. However, you say blood is in the syringe, if you did not aspirate why is there blood INSIDE of the syringe?....Listen, you always should be aspirating, especially if you are new at this. If you aspirate, and blood is in the syringe, simply pull out, and try another site. However, I am confused as to why you are finding blood inside the syringe after you were already done injecting.

I was wonderin why the hell there was blood in there as well. I did not aspirate because I can't find someone to inject me. I thought maybe I had built up pressure inside and somehow it was enough to send blood through the needle. I can't think of another reason. THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Regardless, once you inject, it should be one, slow, fluid motion, followed by removal of the needle. There shouldn't be blood found in the syringe after. Consider injection into your quad, rather then where you are now(I am guessing glutes). It is an easier to manage site for a novice, and you should have a much easier time with the aspiration process.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dude, some times you will get just a little blood in the needle..that should be ok..it happens to me. And yes I get blood to run down my leg too.. I just started a thread about this..It could be from too frequent injection in the glutes, if that is were that is..I am just starting to hitting the quads my self.

Thanks guys for the info. I do it in my quad twice a week and every once in a while in my glute. I have to say, without osmeone to help you glute is one hard placte to inject.

by the way the gauge is 20 they are redi jects. SCARY MOFO's!

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Why would use redijects? I guess everyone is different. It will only bleed if you hit or pass by a vein. I go with 25g. Little to no pain, and haven't bleed yet.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I get blood drops but never enough to run down my leg. Its pretty easy to aspirate when you're doing quad shots.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have had a few gushers in my day. Nothing to be overly concerned with although you should be aspirating.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    its normal bro...if you cant feel your leg anymore..then worry..

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    20 gauge........damn........your gonna have hellacious scar tissue. stick to 25g. it takes longer to inject but alot less scar tissue.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Or even 22's...they leave less scarring... 20 is a little nutty!

Thread Information