ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

What do you guys think??

Finishing up 2nd cycle. Test, 500mgs, EQ 200mgs a week for 12 weeks. 1st cycle...EQ only 400 mgs a week for 10 weeks. Gains.....not much. Thinking of 3rd cycle in May......something like 1250/1500 mgs test only for 12 weeks. You think that would give me some size?? I figured I go this route instead of taking 500mgs of test, 400mgs of EQ, and 140mgs of dbol a week.

Peace

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bad idea bro..those doses are way to high..below is a basic cycle that will give you good results...you will gain alot of solid muscle on this one...you may want to comsider focusiong on your diet and sleeping habits also, those can effect how well a cycle goes...Madmax...

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    test cyp 500mg (1-12)
    eq 400mg (1-12)
    winny 50mg eod (10-15)

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Yup, listen to Max.

If you don't like EQ, swap it with Fina.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Madmax
    bad idea bro..those doses are way to high..below is a basic cycle that will give you good results...you will gain alot of solid muscle on this one...you may want to comsider focusiong on your diet and sleeping habits also, those can effect how well a cycle goes...Madmax...

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    test cyp 500mg (1-12)
    eq 400mg (1-12)
    winny 50mg eod (10-15)
    this is good advice Bro listen to it. Stop the winny on friday of week 15 and start colmid monday of week 16.

JohnnyB

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: Cool....Thanks.

Originally posted by ghstwrtr
    I was worried about sides so that's why my first cycles were so basic. So I could see what/if any bad sides I'd get.

1st question - I read on some big post that some guy from california put up about doing test like all year.....and it being cheap. The big guys were supposedly doing a lot of test all year and then coasting on like 300/400mgs for a few weeks for their so called "time off".

2nd question - Isn't all steriods a derivitive of test basically?? So, like winny, dbol , deca is just a version of test??

3rd topic - There was a post where this dude took 4grams of test a week and went from like 150 to 200 in months. I don't want to go
    Thanks for any info..
    1. running test all year round is for pro's not for amatuer lifters...so forget about that idea bro..

2. no, they are not...

3. again those doses are rediculous....you'll be begging for a heart later in life...more isn't better bro...before you make any bad desicions about running big amounts of test...please get advice on here first...you have no reason running that much....Madmax..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    not all steroids are like test exactly, there are many big differences in the way that they affect your body. and theres no reason to use gear round unless you are very far advanced, im talking competition size and bf around 6%.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    don't believe everything you read, any jackass can post that they did 4g of test. That is the bad part of the net. IMO that dosage should never be needed.

Pain

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

Hey max.....

Planning on buying my gear for the next cycle in a couple months. Now I'll probably do the cycle you laid out.....questions.

My first though of a cycle of test at like 1250 mgs a week was looked down on. Your cycle is 500mgs a week of test enth plus 100mgs prop EOD....that's about 900 mgs a week of test. Could you just give me some knowledge and explain the diff. between the two....test is test right. I know the prop. kicks in faster.

2nd - I felt off my first 2 little cycles that I reacted better to the EQ....even though test is king I didn't even feel a pump from it. Should I maybe run your cycle but up the dose of EQ to like 600mgs or something....listen to what my body likes from past experience?

Thanks Bro's.

Peace

Thread Information