Thread: Help!!

NewBody is offline New Member

Help!!

I am new to the forum, and I have a few ?'s.
    I am 36 and 6' 1", 255 last bf% test shows to be 18%, but I think it was generous. I have lost 70 lbs since Feb. 2001, and plan to lose 40 more, I have been weight traing since july.
    I am thinking about doing a cycle to get a jump start on more muscle mass and burning more fat.
    Can anyone help me with what to start out with?
    thanks
    Newbody

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to the board bro and congrats on the weight loss thats a good start

I would use an ECA stack if you are not already as this will help you burn more fat.

What supplements are you taking ?

Post those few details and you,ll get some good advice of the guys on here

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    congrats on the progress bro, and welcome to the board!

you obviously have the determination to train, so that solves the biggest problem. i dont think you need gear yet though, judging from your post. an eca stack and proper nutrition will get you where you need to be for now.

give us your stats and age bro.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Your on the right track bro, you dont need AS yet, keep up the good work!

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Welcome and just in case you do not know....

ECA
    ECA refers to a combination (stack) of Ephedrine ,Caffeine, and Aspirin.
    bass

NewBody is offline New Member

Unhappy help

As I stated in my prev. letter
    I am 36 yrs old
    6' 1"
    255 lbs (lrge frame)
    I have weight trained on and off for a few yrs, finally made the ultimate commitment and I am sticking with it.
    I really want to get ripped.

Will otc androstene really help along with creatine?
    as oppossed to roids?
    please help?

thanks
    NewBody

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    To tell you the truth, in my humble opinion - androstene - won't do anything for you except empty your wallet.
    The ECA stack will help you to loose the remainder of your body fat. I'm not an expert, but I think the guys are saying you should try to reach the goals that you have already set. If you start roids now, you will have to change your diet to make them work for you. (eat - eat - eat) Well, your muscles will grow for sure, but then you'll be stuck in the end bigger, and stronger, and still have body fat too. I've heard it here in the forums, YOU CAN'T BULK, AND CUT AT THE SAME TIME. You are on the right track though bro! An example for an ECA would be Xenadrine. You can get it at most health food stores, or save some money, and get it at the AR store. Another example would be Hydroxy Cut. These will help, but nothing replaces hard work bro, and you seem to have that determination. Great progress bro!
    Last edited by Black Stang; 11-25-2001 at 12:29 AM.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    You are getting the same recommendation from everyone, and I agree with them. It was my first thought when I read your stats/goals. Go with ECA or clen and keep up the cardio. Also, keep hitting the cardio and train (but don't worry about gains too much now, have your goal to maintain your strength, and that requires adequate rest). Make your workouts short and intense. Eat as clean or try to eat a little cleaner, take each day at a time. When you are at 235-240, hit a cycle to add lean mass.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Good progress!

I agree with the other guys, you don't need AS yet. As far as Andro, its crap. Get your hands on some Xenadrine and keep working hard until you reach a plateau. When you're ready I'd recommend a Winstrol /Equipoise cycle. Keep up the good work!

The Iron Game Guest
    While I agree with the other guys, your questions hasn't really been answered, well not the answer you wanted to hear anyway

I would personally recommend clen 2wks on 2wks off, eca alternating 2wks on 2 wks off, t3 at 25mcgs daily for 6 weeks tappered down to 12.5mcgs for the last week. Also this is going to be a calorie deficit diet in order for you to lose that last bit of fat so I would add in an anabolic to try and retain lean body mass.

Peace

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im gonna run with ig on this one...........however if you're really interested in starting to use, even after the advice that has been put forth here, i would recommend a mild dbol - deca stack to get you started. 400mg deca/week split into 2 seperate shots, for 8-10 weeks, and 30 -40 mg dbol ed for the 1st 4 weeks. this is the classic beginners stack. while it wont cut you up dramatically, the advice that ig gave you should follow this cycle, and i think you will be pleased.

peace bb79

Thread Information