RacerX10 is offline New Member

How Can I Tell Deca Has Started Working ?

I'm 150 lbs .. been on a deca (only) cycle for about 3.5 weeks ... 300 mg a week, injected into alternating thighs on every monday. I have clomid for the end of my 10 week cycle.

My question is this : how soon should i expect to see any effects from the deca ? What should I be looking for ? How can I tell it's started ?

I would just kinda like to know so I can recognize it when it's actually doing something .. I've read it takes a while to kick in .'

I'd prefer info from people with actual experience .. there seems to be a lot of anecdotal (or just plain wrong) information flying around on this message board.

Thanks for any replies,

DLD

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Re: How Can I Tell Deca Has Started Working ?

Originally posted by RacerX10

I'd prefer info from people with actual experience .. there seems to be a lot of anecdotal (or just plain wrong) information flying around on this message board.

Thanks for any replies,

DLD [/B]
    wow, i'd help. but you just flamed a board that I hold in high regard.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Yeah I'm with Monsterco....but I'll help, go on a bulking diet and stay away from the aas until you gain some weight and run a more sensible cycle!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I have to agree with the others that there are probably better ways to get help but I will answer as well. I usually don't see much on deca for six weeks and it comes in the form of strength, some small amounts of water retention, and well muscle growth. I wouldn't expect to see huge gains on a deca only cycle at 300 mg a week. Best of luck.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    dont flame the board............it will take around 3 weeks and i always get real red once it kicks in. but i have never done just deca . throw some dianabol in with it. oh yeh you need more than 300mgs a week.

It was not my intention to 'flame' anybody .. but if you do a LOT of reading on this board, as I have, there are a LOT of contradictory posts. I'd be happy to dig some of them up, on a wide variety of subjects, if it will make anybody feel better.

Given that, some of the information on here *must be* just plain wrong, as I indicated. That's why I was looking for feedback from people who have actually done a 'just deca ' cycle. It seems as though a lot of people are happy to comment on things with zero personal experience, which is really nice of them to take the time and do, but doesn't really help somebody looking for good information.

Again, I'm not trying to be a smartass, just trying to seperate the proverbial wheat from the chaff, and learn a little something.

Thanks for your comments guys, I really do apprecaite it.

DLD
    Last edited by RacerX10; 02-21-2003 at 10:09 AM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey racer boy u need to tone it downa notch your gona be digging your own hole here pretty soon like big dan did.tehre might be some some differnt opinoins but i wouldnt say its wrong ,rickson awnsered your question though .

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    RacerX, it is impossible for the content of this board to be 100% accurate in every aspect of body building, AAS included. The main reason is that everybody reacts differently; be it steroids , or lifting routines, or dietary supplementation, etc. The other reason is that, yes, some people do give improper advice at times - but on a board this size, with so many members, it is impossible to regulate content to a full extent. Hence, your comment was unnecessary....

But, having done a deca only cycle I can tell you that it hits me around the 4-5 week mark. As Rickson said, you will notice a surge strength and some water retention. Your pumps should increase and seem prolonged. Just make sure to test yourself properly - personally the flat bench press was my favourite excercise for benchmarking my strength increases. I was able to add 50 lbs to my bench press with deca. Good luck.

Polska / Rickson :

Thanks a bunch guys, that's exactly the sort of info I was looking for.

Have a great day,

DLD

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    That's why I was looking for feedback from people who have actually done a 'just deca ' cycle.

DLD
    I'm being serious when I say this, but most people having done a "just deca" cycle probably aren't on this board in droves, as their coming here would have quickly convinced them that a "just deca" cycle wasn't the wisest way to go.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I did deca only 300 a week and gained 20 pounds. Still have every pound on me. It takes about 3 weeks to kick in. How will you know its working? Take your shirt off and look in the mirror dude.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    your dick will go limp...thats how youll know

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I would suggest to try to pick up some winny and stack winny weeks 6-12 to help with the gains. jmo

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    your dick will go limp...thats how youll know

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    It was not my intention to 'flame' anybody .. but if you do a LOT of reading on this board, as I have, there are a LOT of contradictory posts. I'd be happy to dig some of them up, on a wide variety of subjects, if it will make anybody feel better.

Given that, some of the information on here *must be* just plain wrong, as I indicated. That's why I was looking for feedback from people who have actually done a 'just deca ' cycle. It seems as though a lot of people are happy to comment on things with zero personal experience, which is really nice of them to take the time and do, but doesn't really help somebody looking for good information.

Again, I'm not trying to be a smartass, just trying to seperate the proverbial wheat from the chaff, and learn a little something.

Thanks for your comments guys, I really do apprecaite it.

DLD

YOU spend alot of time here? check out my post count. I only re-registered in Dec after some problems caused me to have to delete my account. you didnt apologize, only made things worse. this kind of thread is a waste of my time anyway though. I'd rather spend my time learning and helping other bros.

I hear you get the best effects from AS if you shoot them while driving on the highway, try that bro... peace

mammoth is offline Member

Re: How Can I Tell Deca Has Started Working ?

Thanks for any replies,

DLD
    If you know what is right and wrong then why do you ask questions?

I never knew that bb'ing was an exact science! I guess you learn something new everyday!!

Thread Information