ME@T E@TER is offline New Member

Question clen and joint pain

clen has been working great for me so far, and i'm on my 12th day of taking it...however i have noticed that my wrists have started to hurt a little more and my right knee was killing me when i went to squat, when before i started clen my joints never hurt. and the bad part is that i am running out of clen, i need some more before spring break comes around. has anyone else ever noticed joint pain on clen or anything?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    not joint pain but nasty cramping... I made capsules out of salt substitute called NO SALT which is Potassium Chloride. $3.50ish for a bottle and a teaspoon had 400+mg of Potassium i believe if not more...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro, no joint pains for me while on clen . Have you been doing anything out of the ordinary that could have agravated the wrist?

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Me either, i just finished day 14 and I went up to 120mcg with no probs. Could it be wacking off to much??:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    Ya cramping is bad on clen if you don't know what to take with it bro. Eat lots of Bananas and drink a shit load of water... I tried to drink at least a gallon a day!

ME@T E@TER is offline New Member
    yeah, i been spanking it pretty steady now since i been on it...nah, i'm j/k...i have increase my weight on my seated military press, and try to do more sets, along with playing club baseball and basketball. i suppose that it could be wearing my wrists down or something. but yeah i do feel the cramping, i'll be stretching in the morning and just get stuck where i'm at...it's really annoying sometimes, but more than worth the results.

also, i'm running out of my liquid clen and my friend says that he can get me some super clen. has anyone ever heard anything about super clen?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ME@T E@TER
    yeah, i been spanking it pretty steady now since i been on it...nah, i'm j/k...i have increase my weight on my seated military press, and try to do more sets, along with playing club baseball and basketball. i suppose that it could be wearing my wrists down or something. but yeah i do feel the cramping, i'll be stretching in the morning and just get stuck where i'm at...it's really annoying sometimes, but more than worth the results.

also, i'm running out of my liquid clen and my friend says that he can get me some super clen. has anyone ever heard anything about super clen?
    I have heard that super clen is good but make sure you know that they are 40mcg instead of the 20mcg. Also they contain ketofin (spelling) which I have heard makes you sleepy.

Pain

Thread Information