redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Cycles - and the rest of your life.

What is everyones take - I didn't want to make a poll - but I am 22 years old. The gym and personal goals of growing are "in" for me now. I don't think they will ever be out of my life, just might not be number one or two goal as other things that at that time might be more important come and go. Relationships, work, school, family. My main question is how many cycles are safe to run? 3,4 or 5, or something crazy like 8+? Just wondering - goals have never been to compete or anything, just to reach personal goals and give me something to do other then what most of my friends do - party. I would rather eat right and sweat in the gym then pound beers til I pass out anyday! But I am "hooked" now, not with the AAS, but with the gym. If I cycle once or twice a year, that would quickly run into the teens as far as cycles, is that healthy, whats the long term on this. Anyone know a 40-50 year old that did AAS in the early 80's - how are they holding up? Kept working out - did they keep there size? thanks

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    interesting question...I'll bump to that.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is a interesting thread about a guy who had been cycling for years and he is in the over 40 bracket. Ironmaster is 53, check his latest post. that guy has a has a build better than most of the guys on this board. damm if I can find the thread I will post it, but it is in the archives somewhere.
    Last edited by abstrack; 02-21-2003 at 07:57 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Basically i think once you made the decission to try a cycle once..you will keep on cycling!...most guys take 2-3 cycles a year...i have been of for about 4 months now and started myself 10 days ago..and god i just love it when you slam on a few plates extra every week/day!!...and the sexdrive it gives me is also nice...and when you get off you feel small after a few weeks..some guys just cannot do it (mentally wise) to stay off for longer times.

D.W.

ah here is the thread, took me a minute to find it but good read
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...hlight=teacher
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Very intresting article... I'd like to see some real studies done though.

bump for Mod input.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I'm 42.....but I have not been juicing since 23 years old either. I did my first real cycle only a year ago. My belief is , as in all things....Moderation is the key. To much of almost anything is not good. I feel great while on and like crap when I'm off , but it usually subsides after a month of being off. Then I'm back to normal mentally and emotionally. 2 cycles per year is safe IMO , just making sure I let my body get back to natural test production. I think if I were to stay on a cycle constantly and never let my body produce it's own natural test I would be headed for some long term and possibly permanent damage. JMO
    Getting bi monthly blood test and check ups help prevent any trouble , I think that is the key factor here......if you can find a Doctor who will help you rather than ridicule you , you are safer. Just get tested regularly to catch things in the early stages.

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    Read in T-Mag:
    No matter how good your intentions, no one ever does one steroid cycle.

Thread Information