SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

ques about fedex

im waiting on a package from over seas that was sent fedex. the guy that send it to me said that if its not here by a certain day then dont accept it. if it has been seized will it say anything when i check the tracking number?

slumpbustr

crazy man is offline Banned
    what i have gon through is if you get your goodys taken you get a letter from customs...

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    I would never use a courrier for gear since they are flagged more often than not. It's much safer to go with regular mail.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    well, i cant do anything about that now. i was just wondering that when you check the tracking number if it will say if it is seized or not

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    in my experience....

if you track it, the only fear is "Package in customs" and that stays there for more than 1 day...lol.

If it has been opened, it will say "package has been opened by US CUSTOMS" on it...however, if that happens, chances are well not good.

Your boy prolly told you to check a certain date to make sure you dont get a controled delivery...

Just becareful...I always tell them to leave it in my box, and I'm sneaky..and my roomate always checks the mail...and I make sure I'm not there when he does

Lata

K'Fit

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    That's exactly what I do , find the day it's suppose to come and get home just as the mailman is driving away or a few minutes later. I look around and if nothing looks suspicious ....like a car or van I never saw before , I go for my package.

Thread Information