Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HGH vs Steroids

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    lol this thread made my day.

goodluck tom, you cant afford food then i doubt you can afford any aas or hgh.

looks like your going to stay skinny mate, and admire people like us at the gym.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    What a waste of CPU space...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Tom, you come on a bodybuilding forum and ask for advice and everyone as told you the best advice for someone with your stats, yet you want to disregard the advice. Even if you did cycle its going to be pointless because you dont have any kind of stable diet to support muscle growth or maintain muscle tissue so when you come off the cycle you will lose everything.

You will kill your natural testosterone , which will make you feel like an emotional wreak and do you really want to be coping with low test problems, do you have any idea what you may have to deal with!! you cant gain weight now you will be wasting your time when your on cycle because taking steroids wont supplement a bad diet, the food your eating isnt muscle building food, its sh1t.

Ive had to edit your post on the 2nd to last page and if you carry on flamming you will be banned, now stop acting like a 10yr old and listen and learn. We can help you but your going to have to take the blinkers off and listen to bodybuilders who know what they are taking about.
    Considering everything this is carefully thought out, straight to the point, well pointed out facts and almost elegantly worded. Who is using Marcus's account???

JRBCNNY is offline New Member

Considering using anabolics

My name is Daniel, and I am 37 years old and I weigh about 240 pounds. I am 6 ft tall and I have been training for years. I do alot of anabolic training, and occasionally power lifting. Over the years training has taken its toll and I have seen my recovery is not as fast as it use to be. However I am considering using anabolics, since I feel I have reached a point of maturity in my life that I would like to experiment with anabolics. Any recommendations for a first time user? WHat kind of stack do you recommmend, I want to add thickness to my muscles, and keep the body fat in check. My body tends to hold water and fat no problem, so I don't want to look bloated. I was told Deca and a testosterone would be a good first start...what do you guys recommend?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBCNNY View Post
    My name is Daniel, and I am 37 years old and I weigh about 240 pounds. I am 6 ft tall and I have been training for years. I do alot of anabolic training, and occasionally power lifting. Over the years training has taken its toll and I have seen my recovery is not as fast as it use to be. However I am considering using anabolics, since I feel I have reached a point of maturity in my life that I would like to experiment with anabolics. Any recommendations for a first time user? WHat kind of stack do you recommmend, I want to add thickness to my muscles, and keep the body fat in check. My body tends to hold water and fat no problem, so I don't want to look bloated. I was told Deca and a testosterone would be a good first start...what do you guys recommend?
    well daniel start your own thread and im sure vets will chime in for you

jfunderburk is offline New Member
    I am 35 years old and have the same problem with the high metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight...what recommendations could you all give me. I have been researching different supplements including steroids and hgh. I am 6' and my weight fluctuates from about 160 tp 170, and I would like to be about 190-195.

Razor is offline Banned
    Um just take both!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfunderburk View Post
    I am 35 years old and have the same problem with the high metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight...what recommendations could you all give me. I have been researching different supplements including steroids and hgh. I am 6' and my weight fluctuates from about 160 tp 170, and I would like to be about 190-195.
    Start a new thread and post up your diet and training schedule.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    DAMM!T.... Took the time to read a 2 year old thread because someone just had to bump it.. I gotta start looking at the dates.

On the bright side I guess its good because he had to use the search feature to find it so at least he is doing that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information