Thread: question

Rob Haan is offline New Member

question

I have never used any steriod or any illegal drug but where ever I go, I have people say I do. Any advice as to what I can do, this has been going on for years.

I am sure people that post on here are proud of their illegal drug use but I am tired of being slandered be ignorant people.

this will offend some of you but I beleive proper training will out perform all of the drugs in the world.

Look at the accomplishments of the strongman of the early 1900's like Arthur Saxon and Herman Goerner and of body builders like John Grimek

jammergsxr is offline Member
    O.K.,so don't do drugs!
    I used to be a tattoo artist and one of the best phrases I ever read was
    "The difference between people with tattoo's and the people without is WE dont care if you don't have a tattoo"
    Same thing applies to anabolics!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Poor you...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I really dont understand why ur posting this nonsense?!? This is an AS forum if u dont like us then why are u here? Ohhya ur all natural i forgot. Probably just getting some training tips, ya right! Take a hike!

OG

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: question

Originally posted by Rob Haan
    I have never used any steriod or any illegal drug but where ever I go, I have people say I do. Any advice as to what I can do, this has been going on for years.

I am sure people that post on here are proud of their illegal drug use but I am tired of being slandered be ignorant people.

this will offend some of you but I beleive proper training will out perform all of the drugs in the world.

Look at the accomplishments of the strongman of the early 1900's like Arthur Saxon and Herman Goerner and of body builders like John Grimek

where the fuck are all these MORONS comming from today.....what you really need to do is get the fuck up out of our business...go to another board and bother someone else....

GO FUCK DR.SQUATS...ASSHOLE...Madmax...
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-21-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Billmister is offline Member
    I'm assuming that you must be really big and really ripped for you to tell us how much all these people bother you about how you probably do juice... Post a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails question-got-fina.jpg  

Billmister is offline Member
    sorry for the pic posting... i just felt like it would britten this post up = ) sorry guys

daem is offline Anabolic Member

without proper diet/training you are correct, but the majority of steroid users on this board are strict with diet and training. i don't care how big you are naturally because it doesn't matter when you are compared with someone of your stature who juices. no offense bro, but steroids , if administered in proper dosages coupled with proper diet/training will outperform a 'natural' in every instance. show me a current bodybuilder who has a wicked physique and massive strength that is 'natural.' btw, judging from your post, i wouldn't be surprised if you think that the creampuffs on worlds strongest man competitions are in good shape. some of them are all natural, and the spare tire around their waist perfectly matches their massive chests/arms. just another lame post from a 'holier than thou' natural that is insecure that juicers are > him.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    He's Baaaaaaaaaack...........nah , it can't be him again under another name ...could it ?

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

I really wanted to not respond to this, however, I feel like I have to! What advice are you looking for? Would you like a pat on the back...or for everyone on the board to say "job well done?" Regardless of your motivation for this post, I see no point to it. This is board, as far as I can see, is designed to educate as well as inspire others, and your post does neither of these. In fact, I would venture to say it seems you to want to start a quarell (which is pretty pointless). Anyways, if you have a real question, or a point, feel free to ask, otherwise keep it off the board. Just my opinion....

By the way...if you look great naturally, be proud, and who cares what others think....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ozzy are u talking about theron??

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Post a pic if your natural physique is so superior to that of a juiced one.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    ozzy are u talking about theron??
    I think he's referring to "ChrisMellen"

jax larue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Haan

Dude don't forget George hackenschmidt either it was wicked strong

beuleux is offline Banned
    I never took steroids till I came here... They made me do it!

gym lord is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    I never took steroids till I came here... They made me do it!
    ... hadda spit my coffee out when i read this, to keep from sprayin my pc screen ...

Thread Information