Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

Clomid questions - please help

Aight bros I got some questions concerning clomid.

1) Is clomid damaging to the liver? If so, how bad is it for the liver (like dbols!)?

2) Does clomid only cause the balls to restart up test production? - If one wasnt coming off a cycle / on a cycle and their test production was never shut down, will taking clomid cause an INCREASE in test production?

3) (related to question 1) Is there any length of time you can/can not run clomid for?

4) Assuming its safe - if one used clomid everyday for say 3 months, would the effect clomid has on the body begin to deminish?

5) Are there any 'side effects' that can occur from clomid use?

6) this isnt a serious question really, but what does clomid taste like? Id guess tylenol, cause I think every pill has that 'taste'.

Ok thats all the clomid questions. Thanx to all who take the time to read, and those who reply as well.

bump.

honestly? no one knows the answers to these? wtf... lol

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: Clomid questions - please help

Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    Aight bros I got some questions concerning clomid.

1) Is clomid damaging to the liver? If so, how bad is it for the liver (like dbols!)?

2) Does clomid only cause the balls to restart up test production? - If one wasnt coming off a cycle / on a cycle and their test production was never shut down, will taking clomid cause an INCREASE in test production?

3) (related to question 1) Is there any length of time you can/can not run clomid for?

4) Assuming its safe - if one used clomid everyday for say 3 months, would the effect clomid has on the body begin to deminish?

5) Are there any 'side effects' that can occur from clomid use?

6) this isnt a serious question really, but what does clomid taste like? Id guess tylenol, cause I think every pill has that 'taste'.

Ok thats all the clomid questions. Thanx to all who take the time to read, and those who reply as well.
    1) No.
    2) Clomid stimulates the body to release hormones which gets the testes going again (this is a very crude and shortened explanation, but basically the gist of it, do a search for all the details as I'm too tired to type them out). As for increasing test production, running clomid if never having been on a cycle it may cause a slight increase but nothing like what juice would. It'll increase the volume of your loads though.
    3) Never heard of the body building a tolerance to Clomid or a maximum time period to run it.
    4) A lot of people suffer from acne problems and mood swings when on Clomid.
    5) Increased volume of loads. Seriously though, other than the mood swings/acne I haven't heard of any.
    6) It tastes awful. Thats about the best I can explain it.

P.S All those questions could have been answered using the 'search' button.

ya I know but I dont have 5 hours to read through thread after thread, I already read the educational thread and t never answered any of those questions really.

But thanx bro alotta help...

Increased volume of loads. - SO THATS what peter north uses... LOL

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah with Clomid and some herbal supps (vitamin E, zinc, ginseng, lecithin) you could put Peter North to shame.

LOL that inspires me. If I ever really need money quick, Ill just take some clomid and some herbs and Ill donate 5 times a day at the sperm bank... wut better job could there be? Other than a giggalo...

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    check out the thread below dealing with clomid post cycle. We went into some of this, at least the theoretical aspect.

Thread Information