underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Talking Damn, I Love Juice!!!!!

Well i just took my 2nd 100mg primo shot yesterday and it felt good!! Have any of you felt your delts numb for a little while after you shot? It's not a bad feeling at all it just fells swolen from the juice and a little numb. Is it ok if the injection spot has some blood on it after you take the needle out. The needle has no blood at all just where i punctured the skin. Well everything feels great and i will keep you guys posted.....Oh also would my chest be ok to hit with a 23g 1 and 1/2?????

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    it's ok if a little blood comes out, you may have just nicked a vein on the way in. just remember to put pressure on the injection site as soon as you're done to prevent blood and more importantly blood with juice in it from coming out. havent done chest personally but if you're going to use a 1.5" (and i wouldnt) just be sure not to go in all the way!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i spot inject everywhere but chest...for some reason it just doesn't appeal as much as other sites. i would use a 1" needle also if you are intent on injecting in chest...much less likely to harm yourself.

Well thanks, but yea its just a little spot of blood when i pull the needle out but am positive thats just from the puncture. If i do my chest i am only planing to go in a little less than in inch. Well i also start my winny in two weeks and i plan to take it weeks 3 -10 at 50mg eod the first week and 100mg eod week 4-9 and then back to 50mg for the last week. i want to keep the primo like i have it know on mondays and thursdays but how can i take the winny. I was going to do it monday, wednesday,friday but what muscles should i hit i really dont want to get scare tissue from hitting the same areas to much. What do you bro's think i should do???

Come on bro's help me out.......BUMP!!!!!

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    Why chest? Why not quads and glutes?

Slypknot is offline Member
    QUADS! Hell, you can manage 5 hits a week between quads, bi's and glutes.... and not hit the same spot twice.

Thread Information