Thread: cholestorol

enhanced is offline Junior Member

cholestorol

my cholesterol levels are through the roof the doc says it due to my aas use along some genetic factors.. any of u brother experinceing thise problem i mean fuck im only 26 i dont need to die of a heart attack. i am on cycle right now so i dlike to know if anybody knows of any natural products thatmight help bring down my ldl levels.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    1) your diet bro. Go with lower saturated fats. If it is really bad you can look into a medditerranean (sp?) diet.
    2) Supplement with antioxidents like vitamin C, fish oil. From what I know they help bind to floating LDL and prevent them from passing through arterial walls and becoming foam clogging cells and eventually arterial plaque.
    3) Eat fiber... Oatmeal is good bodybuilder food, so is brown rice.
    4) Do more cardio if you aren't doing any right now. Cardio and exercise (not weight lifting as much) will raise your HDL and allow your body to shuttle more LDL to the liver where it can be broken down and excreted.

Good luck bro.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Also, margarine is not better for you than butter with regard to cholestorol unless it is liquid at room temp. In order to make margarine more solid, it goes through a hydrogenization process (more hydrogen injected, more solid) which in turn creates transfatty acids which are bad for your blood lipid profile... so if you are eating that instead of butter hoping your cholestorol will go down, I don't think it will work. Again good luck. I would get those things under control before hitting the sauce (even though I know you are on right now... maybe before next cycle).

BIG-G is offline Banned
    flaxseed oil,, garlic,, ala,, fish oil,, cod liver oil etc. ALL FOUND IN WALMART, TARGET, KMART, GROCERY STORES AND SOLD IN CAPLETS OR GELCAPS AT CHEAP PRICES! happy shopping and running bro! BIG-G

enhanced is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros im only 26 i cant die just yet i have a lot juice to burn through before i can properly fit into the extra wide casket

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by enhanced
    thanks bros im only 26 i cant die just yet i have a lot juice to burn through before i can properly fit into the extra wide casket
    That's the right attitude

Thread Information